Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

It just shows you the character of Gaskin and Ahmed. They saw a challenge and worked harder and made the cut. Compare that to Preston who sulked, went on social media to complain, and had terrible body language on the field. He was cut! Dude made his own bed.
They earned their keep.

Miami is not keeping 5 TEs...Something strange going on here.
On paper they're keeping 5 but it's really 4 and a special team ace that happens to play TE. Also if it all works out it's kind of smart because if they let Mike G go, they will have their 3 TEs for next year that know and feel comfortable in the system.

I may have kept Kindley over Jones who is more of a project. IMO. Kindley will get picked up for a team that fits his style and do very well imo. I think Jones would have a greater chance of making th PS.

Also kept McKinney over Campbell or Fajheen he would allow Holland if needed play the slot with less drop off. I understand the ST aspect.

I may have kept Kindley over Jones who is more of a project. IMO. Kindley will get picked up for a team that fits his style and do very well imo. I think Jones would have a greater chance of making th PS.

Also kept McKinney over Campbell or Fajheen he would allow Holland if needed play the slot with less drop off. I understand the ST aspect.
Kindley can now try restaurants in a new city

I'd move Eric Rowe there (depending on how much faith they have in Crossen or Campbell).

He was a CB before they moved him to S, and I believe he's played a lot of slot.

He played boundary corner when he first got here and almost played himself off the roster. Couldn’t match boundary wr twitch and quickness.

His career was rescued when he showed he could carry coverage on tight ends. Matches them athletically better but still gets smoked by the top shelf ones

Back
Top Bottom