Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

Teddy is a veteran backup.

He has proven his worth many times over in actual NFL action, and ideally never plays a snap for us as Tua's backup.

Eichenberg has won the starting Left Guard position.

Hunter Long is a 3rd round pick from last year who was an excellent all-around TE at Boston College who was seriously injured during his rookie training camp. He is currently third string behind Gesicki and Smythe. I suspect you will see quite a bit of him in this, his second season in the league.

Sony Michel was a trash signing in case we needed a warm body at RB.
This guy is not worth your time responding he's just either real young or a Madden football fan.

Name me 10, actually name me 5 backup QBs better than Teddy Bridgewater that aren’t rookies.

Jimmy G, Andy Dalton, Jordan Love, minshew, Joe Flacco

AND Skylar Thompson because F your stupid rules

next-question-eric-adams.gif

A decision is gonna have to be made on Cethan Carter/Hunter Long. Not sure the money saved if u cut Carter instead but that would work in Longs favor. Reality is Long is TE4 at the moment and has gotten the least amount of starting time of all the TEs this pre season

Can’t imagine we’re carrying 4 TEs. Going into the season I would have called Carter an easy cut but he’s had a big blocking role. Maybe Ingold makes him expendable. Well see
4 ? Make it 5. Double wing T let’s see it

Gesicki cant be counted on as an inline TE in this offense yet... so what you're really looking at here is 6WRs/4TEs...

Carter is also more of a H-back type of player...
Yup gesicki has been bumped to the receiver unit, as it should be

Back
Top Bottom