Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

If Cethan Carter is on the 53 I'm wondering if Ingold is iffy to start the season
Could be, but as I said before, the scheme is heavily reliant on a FB. I think you need someone to be that backup FB on the roster so that you don’t scrap all the plays that include a FB if your starter is injured.

Gesicki cant be counted on as an inline TE in this offense yet... so what you're really looking at here is 6WRs/4TEs...

Carter is also more of a H-back type of player...
Ah good take. That makes the 5 WR thing make more sense

Could be, but as I said before, the scheme is heavily reliant on a FB. I think you need someone to be that backup FB on the roster so that you don’t scrap all the plays that include a FB if your starter is injured.
Having a backup FB on most teams today would be like carrying a backup punter on your 53 😂

So Needham on the boundary and Crossen in the slot…. Buffalo and Cincy games just got a lot tougher with those receivers, lol

Time for Needham to earn a huge pay day (from somewhere else) next offseason.

I like Crossen. He’s got some experience and was a nice surprise during camp.

Really rough news about Byron Jones, though. Things weren’t pretty when X or Jones we’re not 100% last year. And of course, the first four games are brutal.

Also, as much as we've been talking about those last few spots on the roster, keep in mind we only get to dress 45 players on game day and those are the ones that will decided how good of a team we have this year for the most part. The roster is better this year so the last few cuts were hard but fear not, we'll win or lose with the top 45

Back
Top Bottom