Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

I’m looking at the way SF’s roster looked on opening day. They had 4 RBs, 1 FB, 6 WRs, 3 TEs. Using this, you could say we could cut 1 WR and 2 TEs.

Of course, this is no definitive guideline, just using it as an idea as to how the offense was constructed
How many QB's?

Yogi. The guy who could hang with DiMaggio and Mantle and not be eclipsed is the guy you gotta have.
Yogi said:
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it"

When I was young and not as smart as I thought I was, I felt that was a foolish statement.
Now that I'm old and free of the "ignorance of youth - ha-ha", I know it means "make a decision and keep moving forward".

It makes a whole lot of sense now and is appropriate for times when teams need to let players go.

And to think this was our WR room just 2 years ago 💀

View attachment 117106
Yeah, and Parker was injured for part of it ( I think). Look Chan with no future at his age was always a wrong choice, but given the personnel and situation ( Covid, hip injury, Flores personality, etc) , he did a GOOD job scrounging 25.5 points per game.

That was like 3 teams ago and he's sucked since then. That saints team was very good, he was just along for the ride and tried not to lose those games. Give me the upside with Skylar all day.
didn't he go 7 and 7 on the broncos last year?

and nobody is saying to keep teddy over "skylar's upside."

teddy is only here this year in case Tua misses time, and "skylar's upside" hasn't bestowed itself upon us yet.

Just what we need - hamburger helper - LOL
80s mcdonalds GIF

Back
Top Bottom