Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins.... | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok guys, here we can post only the cuts of the Dolphins....

Our corner situation is scary there’s no other way to say it. You remember last year when we played the jags in England and we had to basically play the corners off and just give yards away and essentially the game due to corner attrition? We headed in a similar direction .

Win the first 2 cause at cinci and vs Buffalo with this corner situation is gonna be eegads tough to offset

Having a backup FB on most teams today would be like carrying a backup punter on your 53 😂
On most teams? True. On this team? Not really. FB is a physical position, much more likely to get hurt than a punter. If your fullback gets hurt on the opening drive and you have no one else to play the position are you comfortable scraping half your run game playbook for the rest of the game?

And Cethan Carter’s not just a backup FB, he’s also a backup TE and ST player. Anyway, the coaches to agree with me.

Jimmy G, Andy Dalton, Jordan Love, minshew, Joe Flacco

AND Skylar Thompson because F your stupid rules

next-question-eric-adams.gif
What a horrible take. Jimmy G is definitely better. Minshew is debatable but I would lean towards Minshew. Jordan Love has literally never done anything other than play poorly. Flacco nor Dalton has had a season as good as Bridgewater had last year in years. Funny you’d use a gif like that when you just proved you don’t know anything.

Our corner situation is scary there’s no other way to say it. You remember last year when we played the jags in England and we had to basically play the corners off and just give yards away and essentially the game due to corner attrition? We headed in a similar direction .

Win the first 2 cause at cinci and vs Buffalo with this corner situation is gonna be eegads tough to offset
That game was so poorly coached I still feel nauseated, so I wouldn't really blame that one on corners.

best thing we can do for our corners is to have a good pass rush and we have the talent to do that but first we need to stop the run.

Also, run the ball on offense and get first downs.

We basically gave away 2 games last year because of corner attrition on defense and giving teams easy pitch and catch opportunities.
Yeah that was before Phillips had a season under his belt I think many are going to be surprised with the pressure we are able to apply with a four man rush.

He played boundary corner when he first got here and almost played himself off the roster. Couldn’t match boundary wr twitch and quickness.

His career was rescued when he showed he could carry coverage on tight ends. Matches them athletically better but still gets smoked by the top shelf ones
with waller he was always in the picture!

Back
Top Bottom