ok now im sick...there is a special on Matt Ryan on TV | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok now im sick...there is a special on Matt Ryan on TV

Miami had already signed Jake Long as the #1 overall pick days before the draft even took place... there was nothing to trade...

Yea but its not like they didnt know that they had the #1 pick..They could have traded it before draft day...they didnt have to sign him. They could have traded it before then.

Why didnt they trade down?

Simple... because Jake Long was "the guy they had targeted all along" according to the words that came directly out of Jeff Ireland's mouth...

how can we get over it when the same morons who passed on a qb for a tackle are still here? Ive been "getting over" things for two decades now. Thats a lame copout.

Simple... because Jake Long was "the guy they had targeted all along" according to the words that came directly out of Jeff Ireland's mouth...

Bingo, and thats why they didnt draft Matt Ryan ppl. They wanted Jake Long..They wanted no one else. They had their heart set on getting Mr. Long and they got him...

how can we get over it when the same morons who passed on a qb for a tackle are still here? Ive been "getting over" things for two decades now. Thats a lame copout.

Sorry but your expectations were way too high for this year..

I will admit that I had high expectations last year until Penny got hurt.

Bingo, and thats why they didnt draft Matt Ryan ppl. They wanted Jake Long..They wanted no one else. They had their heart set on getting Mr. Long and they got him...

Bingo... which is where they f*cked up.

They didn't even seriously consider Matt Ryan... which is where they f*cked up.

They already came in with the mindset and the philosophy that they were going to build this team from the lines out... which caused them to completely miss the boat on the quarterback, which is why they're still struggling to win 8 games... and are going to lose their jobs...

They're going to get exactly what they deserve... while the Atlanta Falcons are going to get exactly what they deserve...

Bingo... which is where they f*cked up.

They didn't even seriously consider Matt Ryan... which is where they f*cked up.

They already came in with the mindset and the philosophy that they were going to build this team from the lines out... which caused them to completely miss the boat on the quarterback, which is why they're still struggling to win 8 games... and are going to lose their jobs...

They're going to get exactly what they deserve... while the Atlanta Falcons are going to get exactly what they deserve...

I really dont think they are going to get fired..I dont even think they are going to draft another Qb..I think they bring in a vet qb..

The O line is in shambles tho..

There's already been about 147 things happen this year that you didn't think were going to happen... this one is going to be no different.

The quarterback position is in shambles... which is why they can't win. Not because of the offensive line...

There's already been about 147 things happen this year that you didn't think were going to happen... this one is going to be no different.

The quarterback position is in shambles... which is why they can't win. Not because of the offensive line...

Well we cant run the football either...Henning has said it time and time again.. Which is another reason why we are not scoring in the redzone..
Henne has had ample time in the pocket to make plays tho..I will conceide that..

Yes, your right, I didnt think we would bench Henne either. Not that it lasted very long. Everyone and their mother getting hurt didnt help..

Sorry but your expectations were way too high for this year..

I will admit that I had high expectations last year until Penny got hurt.
my expectations were no playoffs this year. im speaking to the last two decades of crap. as Phin fans, we have gotten over alot nad many are sick of it now.

my expectations were no playoffs this year. im speaking to the last two decades of crap. as Phin fans, we have gotten over alot nad many are sick of it now.

Yea, It sucks. Miami has to do something.

The subject is less about Matt Ryan specifically, and more about this front office, and their philosophy of rebuilding a 1-15 football team that didn't have a quarterback, but had the best one to come in quite a while staring them in the face...

I don't ever remember a consensus #1 quarterback... the point is Matt Ryan had everything that makes up a franchise quarterback, whether everyone on the face of the planet, including all the talking heads agreed or not...

A front office that's in charge of running a football should know... that's why the Falcons didn't hesitate... and the Baltimore Ravens were offering everything short of their team colors to trade up in front of Atlanta in the #2 overall slot to GET HIM...

Seriously, can you read? I get it, you want to spoon Matty Ice - it is loud and clear. What I am trying to say is that the FO did not think he was spooning material that you obviously do. Lots of people did not think it, OBVIOUSLY the Rams did not think it either, so as much as you want to keep screaming that they did not take him, what I am saying and plenty of others are saying is the Fins did not take him, they thought a more sure pick was Long, Long has proven the Fins FO was right about him and stop the complaining. Change your name to Spooning Matty Ice and become a Falcons fan. (I heard they have a really good QB.)

Everytime I read about how horrible the Fins are and that we are in a "shambles", I wonder if they really won 7 games.

Seriously, can you read? I get it, you want to spoon Matty Ice - it is loud and clear. What I am trying to say is that the FO did not think he was spooning material that you obviously do. Lots of people did not think it, OBVIOUSLY the Rams did not think it either, so as much as you want to keep screaming that they did not take him, what I am saying and plenty of others are saying is the Fins did not take him, they thought a more sure pick was Long, Long has proven the Fins FO was right about him and stop the complaining. Change your name to Spooning Matty Ice and become a Falcons fan. (I heard they have a really good QB.)

What I dont get is why some ppl think that having one player will change everything..Sadly it does not..Teams win games not one player.. Even the best players have bad games.. Tom Brady looked pretty mediocore in that super bowl a few years ago.. Dan Marino, Jim Kelly , Dan Fouts never won super bowls..They were all franchise qbs. Phil Simms, Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer all won superbowls neither of which could hold the other 3 jocks IMO..

Football is not black and white..many shades of grey..Many ways to win. Many ways to lose.

If teams and others knew Matt Ryan was the best player and could solve all your problems every team would have been calling Miami for the #1 pick. Rams would have taken him #2.. Vikings could have moved up and tried to get him..The fact is no one knows how good a player is going to be..Too many varibles involved..Every year there are sure things and they bust.

Back
Top Bottom