Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum?

Phinfan99

JUICE IS LOOSE
Reaction score
Okay okay okay......All I'm reading on this site is Miami Heat this and Miami Heat that.....Last time I looked this site was for talking about OUR beloved MIAMI DOLPHINS.....not the Miami Heat. Who cares about Lebron, Wade and Bosh going to the Heat. Yes they will win a couple rings while with the Heat, but damn it this is the best site to talk about the Fins and all we can talk about is the frickin Miami Heat. Blast me if you will but, lets get back to talking football not the NBA please.

Francis-1.jpg

All of the talk about the Heat on the main forum is related to the Miami Dolphins. Asking if LeBron could play TE is no different than asking if we should give Terrell Owens a look. LeBron WILL provide serious revenue for the city which in turn helps put a roof on the stadium. LeBron impacts the city, the Dolphins, and everything else. I guarantee the Marlins will benefit from LeBron James. Our attendance is pure garbage. But I bet the Marlins pack in about 40 - 45k if LeBron throws out the first pitch.

Try to grin and bear it or start some threads on topics that haven't been rehashed over at least 10X
... after all, the Fins aren't repping the city of Des Moines.

Like I said, the Heat are currently the flavor of the week. It was a huge announcement on Thursday but the hype will die down as days pass and Dolphins training camp approaches. Hopefully then we won't have any more Heat/Dolphin threads on the main board and it will be just mainly Dolphin threads and how much the Jets suck threads. ;)

Who cares about Pro basketball anyway?

I think the nba is a step above pro wrestling........

Plus, I bet that half of these people posting never cared until the got lacoward

i'm sure somewhere a dolphins player just twitted how he choked on a chicken bone at his family bbq or clogged the toilet...start a thread about it...

Like I said, the Heat are currently the flavor of the week. It was a huge announcement on Thursday but the hype will die down as days pass and Dolphins training camp approaches. Hopefully then we won't have any more Heat/Dolphin threads on the main board and it will be just mainly Dolphin threads and how much the Jets suck threads. ;)

Yes i can understand the hype but it is getting outta control if you ask me. And **** the JETS.....

Back
Top Bottom