Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum?

Who cares about Pro basketball anyway?

I think the nba is a step above pro wrestling........

Plus, I bet that half of these people posting never cared until the got lacoward

Thank you! I could not have said it better myself. Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak........whistle.....squeak, squeak, squeak.

Everything would be flipped if we got brandon marshall in 3 weeks from now.

Wait, so your sick of seeing the Heat, so you start a topic on the Heat?

Great thread.

Thank you! I could not have said it better myself. Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak........whistle.....squeak, squeak, squeak.

tumblr_kyby7pa0J81qzxzwwo1_500-1.gif

The backlash from the Dolphins fans seems to be based on jealousy and fear of being ignored. Look I love both teams equally. If both teams are playing at the same time I'll watch the Dolphins game for the simple and rational fact of 16 chances vs 82 chances to watch one of my teams play. But to dismiss the Heat makes you look like petty, bitter little *******. I've never seen the Dolphins win a title in my lifetime. He'll I've never even seen them in a Super Bowl. I was in the womb the last time they played in one. I saw the Heat win a title in 2006 in front of my own eyes, with my favorite player Alonzo Mourning being a part of it. It's the only championship parade I've ever been to in my entire life. It's the greatest sports joy I've ever experienced. The Heat now have a chance at a dynasty, of doing something truly special. You should be happy that your fellow Dolphin fans and the people of Miami are able to experience joy. Because I sure as **** haven't experienced any as a Dolphin fan. All I know as a Dolphin fan is disappointment and heatbreak. Yet I still stick around no matter what, even through something as painful as the 1-15 season, hoping to see for the Dolphins win one in my lifetime and break the dry spell.

Baseball is incredibly boring to me so I don't watch it. But that doesn't mean the championships in that sport means less to their fans. I don't knock Marlins fans for being happy when they win. On the contrary, I commend them for sticking around through cheap-*** terrible owners. I'll even use the Marlins owning the Mets if it means hurting a douchey New Yorker's feelings. Because I care about this city and even if I don't feel the happiness of the Marlins it's good for someone else to. So instead of bitching about the Heat stealing the limelight from the Dolphins in the middle of July when nothing is going on, support your fellow Dolphin fans and Miamians who DO care about the Heat and wish them well.

The backlash from the Dolphins fans seems to be based on jealousy and fear of being ignored. Look I love both teams equally. If both teams are playing at the same time I'll watch the Dolphins game for the simple and rational fact of 16 chances vs 82 chances to watch one of my teams play. But to dismiss the Heat makes you look like petty, bitter little *******. I've never seen the Dolphins win a title in my lifetime. He'll I've never even seen them in a Super Bowl. I was in the womb the last time they played in one. I saw the Heat win a title in 2006 in front of my own eyes, with my favorite player Alonzo Mourning being a part of it. It's the only championship parade I've ever been to in my entire life. It's the greatest sports joy I've ever experienced. The Heat now have a chance at a dynasty, of doing something truly special. You should be happy that your fellow Dolphin fans and the people of Miami are able to experience joy. Because I sure as **** haven't experienced any as a Dolphin fan. All I know as a Dolphin fan is disappointment and heatbreak. Yet I still stick around no matter what, even through something as painful as the 1-15 season, hoping to see for the Dolphins win one in my lifetime and break the dry spell.

Baseball is incredibly boring to me so I don't watch it. But that doesn't mean the championships in that sport means less to their fans. I don't knock Marlins fans for being happy when they win. On the contrary, I commend them for sticking around through cheap-*** terrible owners. I'll even use the Marlins owning the Mets if it means hurting a douchey New Yorker's feelings. Because I care about this city and even if I don't feel the happiness of the Marlins it's good for someone else to. So instead of bitching about the Heat stealing the limelight from the Dolphins in the middle of July when nothing is going on, support your fellow Dolphin fans and Miamians who DO care about the Heat and wish them well.

Other than your dislike for baseball (my favorite sport lol) this was VERY well said.

Simply put, support for the Heat and support for this great city is support for YOUR Miami Dolphins. It all ties together.

Like I said, the Heat are currently the flavor of the week. It was a huge announcement on Thursday but the hype will die down as days pass and Dolphins training camp approaches. Hopefully then we won't have any more Heat/Dolphin threads on the main board and it will be just mainly Dolphin threads and how much the Jets suck threads. ;)
:hump:

I've seen tons of posts removed/moved over the years that were far more Dophin related than "Lebron playing tight end". Yea, it's out of hand.

All this Heat blowback brings to mind the stock response by supporters to Howard Stern's critics during his heyday on terrestrial radio: if you're offended or bothered by it, switch the channel, -or in this case merely bypass the thread.

Why does everyone freak out when something is sightly off topic. PLUS it is still July the deadest moment for football. What is going for the heat has something to do with the dolphins. I guarantee it you will hear James owning a little of the dolphins or showing up for the orange carpet to attract fans which is good for Ross wallet and the dolphins.

What the hell else are we supposed to talk about? There is really no Dolphins news right now... Probably 75% or more of the people on this site are from the Miami area which would explain all the Heat fans. I don't have a problem with it. It's not like we're in the midst of a playoff race or something. Training camp hasn't even started yet.

Back
Top Bottom