Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum?

This is a huge impact on South Florida and the Dolphins. Not just from a financial standpoint but media attention as well. During the concurrent seasons the lead story on Sportscenter will undoubtedly focus on the Heat.

If the Dolphins start slow, look for a lot of Orange seats at Sun Life while the Heat bask in the attention and money of South Floridians.

Let people talk about it for a week, so what.

Tony Sparano is in f'in Aruba right now taking a vacation. What's there to talk about with the Dolphins ?

Look, the Heat story is dominating the sports world right now. Even the World Cup of soccer is taking a back seat on this one. And that's the most popular sport in the world.

This will be a huge boon for the Miami economy. People from around the world will come to see Lebron play. There will be news people from countries around the world coming over to cover the Heat.

I know most of us think football is #1. But the truth is basketball is the more popular sport around the world, and Miami just landed who many believe is the #1 basketball player on earth.

So of course people are going to talk about it. What's happened with the Heat over the last few days landing three top 10 basketball players is a big, Big world story.

Deal with it you wussies.

Well ... I like the Heat Threads & the excitement a heckuva alot more than ....

Player Number threads
Jersey threads
Madden proof of play threads
YouTube proof of play threads
Girly-Mystery Subject threads
He-say-She-say threads
Bleacher Report Threads
Trade our Garbage for 1st Round Pick threads
Trade for every Star in the NFL threads
Our guy is better than Their Guy threads ... (it REALLY doesn't matter ... only our player matters)

... Did I miss any??? lol

Vegas jumped the Heat's odds to win the Title ahead of the Lakers ...

7/4 Heat
11/4 Lakers

I am a huge Dolphins fan and so pumped for the season..I havn't been on the site in a while and came on to see if there was anything new happening.. I'm from Canton, Ohio..Still live near there..It's an hour south of Cleveland. As sick as everyone was of hearing about LeBron the past year, try watching every game and try living here..It's insanely annoying. So much has happened and..I don't want to discuss it right now. I'm a huge Cavaliers fan also and LeBron screwed us in a ton of ways this offseason. EITHER WAY, talk about the Dolphins. I want to know how Cameron Wake is doing, what the heck is going on down there right now since I don't know that much about the offseason and when training camps take place and what not. I want to know if there have been any lineup changes recently or anything with the Dolphins.

the heat fans in everybody are going to take over this forum lol

I hate the Heat even more now. I am a Raptors fan and we always get screwed cause nobody wants to continue playing here. I am sure if all 3 of these guys wanted to play in Toronto they could hvae approached the gm and the cap room would have been made for them as well. THe thing is you can't compare south beach to Canada in the winter, in my opinion the city of Miami won because of there weather.

There that's my two cents. Now back to some football!

It's possibly the biggest moment ever in Miami sports history since the Dolphins winning Super Bowl VII (Perfect Season). I understand not everyone here is a Miami sports fan, but the majority of people here are. I love my Dolphins no matter what but until they make noise, Miami is a basketball town now.

The Heat will be out of the Playoffs in the 2nd round. Go Rockets!

Back
Top Bottom