Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay...Is this a Dolphins Forum? or a Heat Forum?

I used to be a huge NBA fan (when Magic Johnson was the man) I know it was long time ago, nowadays if seems than the NBA is full of classless, noneducated street punks, that is why I stopped watching retards play!!

Kudos to whichever Heat fan wrote this - it's been floating around a few NBA forums for a day or two now...but it says it all:

5 stages of grief by fans around the league..

1. Denial

LeBron and Wade can't play together. How can you share the ball?

Who are they going to fill out their roster with? They aren't going to win anything until they do!

Lebron/Wade/Bosh's egos will all clash, implosion for the win. Two top 3 players and a top 15 player will go nowhere.

2. Anger

THIS SUCKS, stop stacking the deck. This is not even fair. This should be against the rules. Screw LeBron, D-Wade sucks. LeBron legacy is ruined!! DAVID STERN INVESTIGATE THIS FOR TAMPERING!!

3. Bargaining

We should all root together against the Heat. Let's all team-up and avoid trading with the Heat.

4. Depression

The NBA is ruined. I can't watch anymore, I am depressed. Why do teams bother playing anymore? Now only 2 teams have a shot to the title, and every other team is screwed. This is bad for the NBA.

5. Acceptance

I've always been a die hard HEAT fan. LET'S GO HEAT!! MY NEW FAVORITE TEAM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom