Oldest Dolphins Memorabilia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oldest Dolphins Memorabilia

coalesce

Dolphin Fan since 1974
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
To help kill the time between now and opening day, I was thinking: What's the oldest piece of Dolphins memorabilia (clothing, etc.) that you own that you bought yourself or from a family member and not off of eBay? For me, it would be this pajama top my mother bought for me back in either 1974 or 1975. What's in your closet?IMG_3390.jpg

A Dr. Pepper bottle (empty)...that has a picture of the helmet and says...

Dr. Pepper

Salutes
WORLD
CHAMPIONS
DOLPHINS
1972 RECORD
WON-17
LOST-0
TIED-0

And the back of the bottle has a picture of the Orange Bowl and the season W/L record with scores of each game...all of the lettering on the bottle is in aqua, orange and white...

Dr. Pepper

Salutes
WORLD
CHAMPIONS
DOLPHINS
1972 RECORD
WON-17
LOST-0
TIED-0

And the back of the bottle has a picture of the Orange Bowl and the season W/L record with scores of each game...all of the lettering on the bottle is in aqua, orange and white...
You have a pic of it?

Dr. Pepper

Salutes
WORLD
CHAMPIONS
DOLPHINS
1972 RECORD
WON-17
LOST-0
TIED-0

As someone who collects soda cans and bottles, I would love to have this. That’s awesome

Dr. Pepper

Salutes
WORLD
CHAMPIONS
DOLPHINS
1972 RECORD
WON-17
LOST-0
TIED-0

I have that too, but mine still has the Dr. Pepper in it. I doubt its any good....not that Dr. Pepper is any good :)
I do have all the Topps team sets starting in '66 (through the early 2000's).

Back
Top Bottom