Oldest Dolphins Memorabilia | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oldest Dolphins Memorabilia

I have that stein as well.

Nice - do you know any details about it? I assume it's actually made in that 1973-74 era but purely guessing. Mine has a repaired handle anyway, but still a cool piece i'm happy to have.

From 1974. I was allowed to open this as an early Christmas present after I started crying after the "Sea of Hands" game.

That's awesome. Still looks brand new in the picture. I've always been a fan of Dolphin beanies.

I am a bit long in the tooth and started collecting Topps Miami Dolphins teams sets a very very long time ago. I actually have every Topps team set for our beloved Fins dating back to the beginning. The last year for Topps in the NFL was 2015 so my collection is complete. Sorry, I can't really get a picture but I go through the binders front to back before every season, oh the memories. What I really enjoy on a regular basis is what is pictured in my avatar. "Bucket List"

From 1974. I was allowed to open this as an early Christmas present after I started crying after the "Sea of Hands" game.

You weren't alone. Light years the most devastating moment in franchise history. I'm not sure younger fans can relate. I was 15 years old but I started crying and didn't stop all the way through Hee Haw, which ran at 7 PM every Saturday night.

Normally the sight of Lisa Todd, Gunilla Hutton, Misty Rowe, Barbi Benton and the other Honeys was enough to distract 15 year old hormones away from any football outcome. Not that time. Not remotely close.

I'm sure fans much older than 15 cried also, even if they wouldn't concede as much.

That was my second Dolphins memory. My first is the first game I saw them play: the Super Bowl win against the Vikings.

I still remember the dolphin in the tank behind the endzone. I loved it so much but my dad had to keep telling me that I should only cheer when the Dolphins scored. I just loved that dolphin when he flipped the ball back.

Back
Top Bottom