Omar give Tannehill some props ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar give Tannehill some props ;)

dolphinsbshaw72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We've had two days of practice and Ryan Tannehill has delivered two deep ball throws so far. That's major progress. One a day is GOOD!

None of this matters to me in the long term success to me other than it will be good to take out the best CB.

What matters to me is Lazor O with changinig sets, up-temp and being able to confuse Defenses. I expect progress into the first preseason game in this regard. Havent heard alot about the tempo.

Seems to be something they are progressing to which is nice. wax on wax off.

None of this matters to me in the long term success to me other than it will be good to take out the best CB.

What matters to me is Lazor O with changinig sets, up-temp and being able to confuse Defenses. I expect progress into the first preseason game in this regard. Havent heard alot about the tempo.

Seems to be something they are progressing to which is nice. wax on wax off.

There seem to be a lot of multiple formations being used in practice, so that's a good sign.

I really hope Thill and Wallace are secretly practicing the long ball somewhere...

Tanny throws great balls underneath. My issue was him never overthrowing Wallace down field. I can understand him overthrowing, but those under throws lead to INT's. Chuck it and let him go get, he's fast enough get under it. I want to hear about connections or overthrows when it comes to the deep ball, no under throws. I have faith in the kid, like Wallace said in his day 2 interview he's a composed individual, rarely gets rattled.

We've had two days of practice and Ryan Tannehill has delivered two deep ball throws so far. That's major progress. One a day is GOOD!

Props my backside, Omar was being sarcastic as well as taking a passive/aggressive jab at Tannehill

Tanny throws great balls underneath. My issue was him never overthrowing Wallace down field. I can understand him overthrowing, but those under throws lead to INT's. Chuck it and let him go get, he's fast enough get under it. I want to hear about connections or overthrows when it comes to the deep ball, no under throws. I have faith in the kid, like Wallace said in his day 2 interview he's a composed individual, rarely gets rattled.

And that's what we're hearing so far...I think he's been like 2/4 to Wallace, and didn't he hit a 40 yarder to Williams? Of the 2 he missed to Wallace, 1 was under, 1 over...which is better than usual...nothing to say the deep ball is solved, but improvement.

Omar doesn't deserve a thread for simply normal behavior...

Omar's being a sarcastic twat, but I can't tell whether or not the rest of you guys are being sarcastic about his "compliments" :err:

Omar's being a sarcastic twat, but I can't tell whether or not the rest of you guys are being sarcastic about his "compliments" :err:
Come to think of it, who started this thread? Could be Omar having fun??

Back
Top Bottom