Omar give Tannehill some props ;) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar give Tannehill some props ;)

I have no reason to believe he is a bad person, but I do know that he's bad at his job. Just saying.
I don't think he's a bad person, i think he's arrogant and not self aware, Blank Stare. and not only is he doing a bad job, he feels as if he's amazing at what he does so he'll never improve. Therefore, he's a turd. You can't polish one of em, no matter how hard you try.

I don't think he's a bad person, i think he's arrogant and not self aware, Blank Stare. and not only is he doing a bad job, he feels as if he's amazing at what he does so he'll never improve. Therefore, he's a turd. You can't polish one of em, no matter how hard you try.
Well, he did once shoot at a person to harm him.

Roy has a point here. That is what he is doing.

I will take Omar over Mando any day. But I will take Barry Jackson over anyone all the time. Just give me the facts and cut out your wine and cheese.

Does anyone think that what Omar is seeing is because of Lazor or does he just think the light went on for RT?

The offense has changed and we have another weapon in Landry.

don't think he was being sarcastic.. I believe he was being serious.. he stated why he felt this way. usually when someone says something sarcastic they don't back up their reasonings.

please guys, stop making this clown relevant by talking so much about him...Omar Kelly is an idiot, let him think he knows the game in his twitter world, but don't let him into this forum and talk about what he does again, again and ****ing again.....P L E A S E

the upside is omar loves to watch line play...lol

Omar has been filling in for Adam Kuperstein on the Kup and Crowder Show on WQAM this week. It's been funny to hear his failed attempts to act "cool" around Crowder. His dialect has become noticeably more urban teamed up with Crowder. I don't know if hat is a subconscious or conscious thing.

He also came dangerously close to stepping in it on the Stephen A. Smith controversy, essentially agreeing that there may be times the woman provokes domestic violence, and even that he didn't know what to tell his kid if he was being bullied by a girl that is physically bigger than him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom