Omar give Tannehill some props ;) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar give Tannehill some props ;)

All I want to hear about Tannehill is deep ball accuracy and quicker decisions. Those are the only two parts (although major) of his game I'm worried about. If he fixes those issues, WATCH OUT NFL.

Omar is really good at manipulating Dolphin fans to keep him as the center of attention, I'll give him that much. I'm not an Omar hater though and actually enjoy listening to his "X's and Omar" segment.

Who gives a rat **** what Omar thinks? He's a pus filled boil festering away on this city. I'm so tired that all my Dolphins news has to come through the filthy lens of this moron's desperate attempts at insight. STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION.

Props my backside, Omar was being sarcastic as well as taking a passive/aggressive jab at Tannehill
That's what it looks like to me. I don't really care about his opinion either way though. I don't get excited about Omar's or Armando's positives or negatives, because they don't really seem know any better than most fans.

All I want to hear about Tannehill is deep ball accuracy and quicker decisions. Those are the only two parts (although major) of his game I'm worried about. If he fixes those issues, WATCH OUT NFL.
I agree, especially the quicker decision making if it leads to the intermediate passes arriving on time and on target more often (in the busier middle of the field I mean, not sidelines and comebacks). To me, that is issue #1, not the deep ball. If he solves that, he will be a very good QB, deep ball or not IMO.

The deep ball would be icing on the cake though!

I feel like he is actually giving RT a dig, not props. Apparently he has thrown anywhere to ten or so deep balls and has only connected on two or three.

Oh look! Another Omar thread! Joy! :lol: :lol:

Stop giving him so much attention people! This is what he does for a living...gets reactions out of fans. In other words, he's a professional troll.

I think he's actually not being sarcastic... he was saying good things about tannehill today as well.

Including one during practice saying he thinks miami has finally found their quarterback... here's a few from this afternoon:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2h
To @theMitchDagg Ryan Tannehill has not had a great practice yet, but what he has been is consistent, all 3 days and that's rarely happened.

Ryan Tannehill will usually be bad, OK, then good. Then do it all over again. Same thing with his games. So far he's had 3 solid days.

SOLID, CONSISTENT quarterback play will get you to a winning record, 23 points, and an 85 passer rating. He needs to practice like that.

Two things I wanted to see Tannehill improve on this camp were 1. connect on deep balls. 2. makes his reads & throws quicker. He's doing it.

A quarterback who will pull the trigger AND connect on a deep ball is scary, & when he gets the ball out of his hand it HELPS OUT the O-line

Ryan Tannehill knows exactly how important this season means to him. He's got AT LEAST $14.6 MILLION reasons (a 5th year option) to ball out

RT @KJonthetweet don't give us dolphin fans hope O lol > I try VERY hard not to give you false hope. But I see Tannehill's progress.

RT @SteveyFranchise it seems like he's throwing guys open more often as well > This offense is about throwing to spots. He finally gets it.

I'm not the biggest Omar fan... but at least good on him for recognizing improvement...

Last edited by a moderator:
What the is hell Omar watching the qbs and receivers for?? We need his expert analysis on line play! I need to know who looked good on the JV squad!

I think he's actually not being sarcastic... he was saying good things about tannehill today as well.

Including one during practice saying he thinks miami has finally found their quarterback... here's a few from this afternoon:

To @theMitchDagg Ryan Tannehill has not had a great practice yet, but what he has been is consistent, all 3 days and that's rarely happened.

Ryan Tannehill will usually be bad, OK, then good. Then do it all over again. Same thing with his games. So far he's had 3 solid days.

SOLID, CONSISTENT quarterback play will get you to a winning record, 23 points, and an 85 passer rating. He needs to practice like that.

Two things I wanted to see Tannehill improve on this camp were 1. connect on deep balls. 2. makes his reads & throws quicker. He's doing it.

A quarterback who will pull the trigger AND connect on a deep ball is scary, & when he gets the ball out of his hand it HELPS OUT the O-line

Ryan Tannehill knows exactly how important this season means to him. He's got AT LEAST $14.6 MILLION reasons (a 5th year option) to ball out

RT @KJonthetweet don't give us dolphin fans hope O lol > I try VERY hard not to give you false hope. But I see Tannehill's progress.

RT @SteveyFranchise it seems like he's throwing guys open more often as well > This offense is about throwing to spots. He finally gets it.

I'm not the biggest Omar fan... but at least good on him for recognizing improvement...

He's jumping on the Tannehill bandwagon and to me he's about a year and a half late. For finally recognizing what many of us saw a long time ago he will get no props from me.

He's jumping on the Tannehill bandwagon and to me he's about a year and a half late. For finally recognizing what many of us saw a long time ago he will get no props from me.

Pretty much, that's what I am reading into it. He don't want to be sent to the corner, so he's creeping in at the back of the line during training camp.

Back
Top Bottom