Omar Good Bye Song Dedication Thread! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Good Bye Song Dedication Thread!

I didn't really like Omar all that much but the hate for him on here and on parts of Dolphins social media seems to be over the top. Its weird. Just let the guy go. Chris Perkins is taking his place and he will be a great addition to the Sun Sentinel.
It's crazy right? I don't think I've ever seen such resentment for a beat writer before, and there have been some bad ones. I wonder why.

Fart Josh Freydkis GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Omar be like a Fart, disappearing in the Wind.

I will miss Omar personally, loved his reports and as I've said before, he got more right than wrong over the years.
Well when you consistently flip-flop your opinion on everything related to the team, your bound to be right half the time.

Never seen a reporter contradict themselves from one week to the next more than Omar.

I didn't really like Omar all that much but the hate for him on here and on parts of Dolphins social media seems to be over the top. Its weird. Just let the guy go. Chris Perkins is taking his place and he will be a great addition to the Sun Sentinel.
In fairness, I did flush my toilet three times and offered some going away gestures.

I am in a better place now.

Omar, who? - LOL

Back
Top Bottom