Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind

amazing how y’all hate on a black man doing a job none of you have the authority, opportunity nor the talent to do... typical Trumpmericans
Screen-capped for use in the same manner next time you attack Tannehill allegedly for his relative skills.

I can agree on this...
I'd disagree. If the egotist Elway, who spent a first round pick on him and knows more about successful QB'ing than almost anyone else gives him away for a later round pick after seeing him up close and personal, then I'd rather take my chances with a promising 2nd tier QB draft pick than one of the GOAT QB's garbage.

I'd disagree. If the egotist Elway, who spent a first round pick on him and knows more about successful QB'ing than almost anyone else gives him away for a later round pick after seeing him up close and personal, then I'd rather take my chances with a promising 2nd tier QB draft pick than one of the GOAT QB's garbage.

Just because he was a great QB, does not mean he knows how to scout or develop a great QB.

I wouldn’t mind trading some lower round pick like a 5th or 6th...

Lauletta is my guy for the “2nd tier” QBs though, and someone I’d take over Lynch.

I wouldn’t mind trading some lower round pick like a 5th or 6th...

Lauletta is my guy for the “2nd tier” QBs though, and someone I’d take over Lynch.
@nick1 please grace us w/your presence to advise why you are so sold on Logan Woodside por favor

Omar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly
Been thinking.....here me out.....if the Broncos take a QB (and people in the league expect them to with pick No. 5) the Dolphins could probably trade a third-day pick for Paxton Lynch, and he's better than all 6 QBs in this draft in my humble opinion.

Lynch has been in the league, what, two years?

If someone said to me you can acquire a former first round pick for a day three pick two years on, I'd be pretty tempted because he's arguably a better player with more upside than any of the day three quarterbacks in this year's draft.

At the end of the day we've got Tannehill as our starter. Brock is unlikely to become anything more than a backup, and Fales is a third string guy. Lynch could be our future quarterback if he develops and realizes his potential. If not, all we've wasted is a day three pick.

amazing how y’all hate on a black man doing a job none of you have the authority, opportunity nor the talent to do... typical Trumpmericans

He is a moron it doesn't matter what his race may be. He constantly makes a fool of himself, some of it is most likely to get hits but a lot of it is just because he is a fool. Not a realy reporter, just a troll.

Last edited:
I have no issue with this either. if the board doesn't fall our way so that we get a QB we desire, I have no problem whatsoever with dropping a conditional late round draft pick in 2019 for Lynch. He didn't really even get a chance last year to show anything due to injury. still cheap and on a rookie contract, and has 3 more years of team control if he played lights out and a team picked up his 5th year option.

As far as Omar goes, yes I read his tweets because I compare them to forum columns, there have been some obnoxious or horrible posters in here (and who knows, some might think im one of them) but I read their posts just to see what kind of ignorance is gonna spew from their keyboards, it would almost be the same dribble each and everytime, that's what I allude to out of Omar, he's learned that racism and clickbait gets his tweets just as many clicks as his "dolphins knowledge" so it does seem that that has overtaken his page the last couple of years, but to each his own. Kind of the same way we are somehow racist for attacking him yet his "side eye" and "youre blocked" then dancing and patting himself on the back all tend to be directed towards a certain population, while other populations have called him worse and its let go....

But yes do actually agree here, but at the same time he has said we don't need many picks this draft cause it sucks and we need to trade as many picks as possible to move up for positioning. that I disagree on

Back
Top Bottom