Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind

I guess this is just a figment of my imagination...

CreativeAnyIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

Okay. Yall bash Omar. But he is 100% right here. Id rather trade a day 3 pick for Paxton Lynch than draft a QB day three. He will still only be 24 in this upcoming season.

One man's trash is another man's...trash. He's trash.

Let's be honest, Omar is probably the worst sports journalist in South Florida. There's an entire Twitter feed dedicated to him calling out players, and those players shoving it back in his face. The dude is 100% a terrible journalist. He falls into the "Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith" school of sports idiocy.

And yet Stephen A. is Dan Rather compared to Skip Bayless. When Stephen A. Is not arguing on one of those ridiculous shows, he's actually not bad. Bayless just seems to be a full time troller.

amazing how y’all hate on a black man doing a job none of you have the authority, opportunity nor the talent to do... typical Trumpmericans

Maybe this is Omar? No clue...
That would make sense. That's the only way a comment like that makes sense.

I've seen him criticize Tannehill and tbaum in several of his posts. Apparently he's qualified to criticize them but we can't criticize a shitty writer! Straight bullshit.

That would make sense. That's the only way a comment like that makes sense.

I've seen him criticize Tannehill and tbaum in several of his posts. Apparently he's qualified to criticize them but we can't cricritic a ****ty writer! Straight bullshit.

Wasn't Omar a critic of Tannehill, too? Hmm...it all makes sense...may just be the same person.

Back
Top Bottom