Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind

He said outside of the top six qb's none are better than Lynch. So after, Allen, Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Jackson and Rudolph. Obviously some of the other qb's will be drafted... I think he's saying he would rather trade the pick you would use on one of the other qbs and trade it for Lynch.

He said that after his initial tweet. My initial response was to his first point.

Here is the word you mean to use:

No I used the word I wanted to use. As for definitions and all, in today's world where things are being redefined all the time....sadly I hear that phrase quite a bit on political blogs and more than once from CNN political contributors.

No I used the word I wanted to use. As for definitions and all, in today's world where things are being redefined all the time....sadly I hear that phrase quite a bit on political blogs and more than once from CNN political contributors.

That is interesting, you define things the way you want them to be defined. In that case, I interpret what you have said as agreeing with me that Truth is that which corresponds to reality, and your opinions are of no consequence. Yeah, who needs definitions... especially those who read so many political blogs and watch CNN commentary.

Omar is a bum and Armando is another... If I had a choice i'd pick none, Omar needs to retire or write for a team in North Korea or some. lol

I stopped following Omar a few years ago on Twitter, what a blessed relief that was, thoroughly recommend hitting the unfollow button, I've almost forgotten he existed now :)

He got killed for this, then backtracked in a very ridiculous, embarrassing fashion.

Those who love Omar blunders must've loved this debacle lol

At this point he just does what hes employeed to do. Clearly his agenda is himself. Which is fine. He's made a great living for himself.

My beef is with the sun-sentinel. I used to rely on them (and the herald/pbp) as an out of towner always looking for Dolphin news during the infantcy of the internet.

Things have changed in the media world, obviously they didnt think quality journailsim has a place in modern sports.

When digital newspapers cant break news.....what are they? At least i could use real paper to wipe my ass with.

Josh Allen has incredible arm talent, size, intelligence and athleticism. He’s a first round pick in ANY decade. He still may bust but the talent is undeniable and translates.
Throwing the ball 70 yards doesnt mean anything when your oline cant hold defenders for the time it takes to set up the play.

Chad pennington was our best QB since Marino and he could barley throw the ball 30 yards at the end.

Arm strength is nice but reading the defense, the ability to step up in the pocket and avoid the rush and throw the ball (tannehill cannot do this), the ability to see the field are all more important than throwing the ball 70 yards. He is the most insane 1st rounder I have seen since we drafted John Avery.

Okay. Yall bash Omar. But he is 100% right here. Id rather trade a day 3 pick for Paxton Lynch than draft a QB day three. He will still only be 24 in this upcoming season.

Omar's problem is he fancies himself a talent evaluator. He is not. He doesn;t even understand position concepts. He spends two weeks looking at film and them jumps to conclusions. He doesn't even watch college football (outside of Hurricane games) until two weeks before the draft. Meanwhile, other scouting types have been doing it for almost a full year.

Back
Top Bottom