Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Has Officially Lost His Mind

C5IzgrzWIAAIM9k.jpg

Maybe we can trade tannehill for him straight up and have a nice QB competition with Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler! :roflmao

He said outside of the top six qb's none are better than Lynch. So after, Allen, Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Jackson and Rudolph. Obviously some of the other qb's will be drafted... I think he's saying he would rather trade the pick you would use on one of the other qbs and trade it for Lynch.

He didn’t say that at first. His correction is just bullshit at this point.

He posts foolish things like this and continues to demonstrate bias against RT in dong so.
Why does he despise RT so much? It almost seems personal
....because he believes RT is average at best.

Omar Kelly is a professional Troll. Why does anyone even bother reading his nonsense. The fact that any supposedly professional media outlet actually pays that clown just gives more credence to the sad reality that such outlets are dipping to the same level as reading what the average idiot on twitter, random blogger or basically anyone on the internet has to say.

I've used that saying sparingly, maybe one other time over a political discussion. So your premise from the start is just, wrong. As for its meaning, I understand it does have different connotations.

The rest is silly. Enlighten me.

"It means to live your most truthful self. Inside you is a person waiting to jump out and live in truth and openness. Most of us spend our days living up to expectations and definitions. In this way you, me, all of us are living to be someone different than who we truly are. This is a lie. It is time to live your truth and own it."
I2RvUE9.gif

The rest is silly. Enlighten me.
truth
tro͞oTH/
noun
  1. the quality or state of being true.
    "he had to accept the truth of her accusation"
    synonyms: veracity, truthfulness, verity, sincerity, candor, honesty; More
    • that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.
      noun: the truth
      "tell me the truth"
      synonyms: what actually happened, the case, so; More

• a fact or belief that is accepted as true.
      plural noun: truths
      "the emergence of scientific truths"
      synonyms: fact, verity, certainty, certitude;
Here is the word you mean to use:

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
    synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s), (way of) thinking, mind, (point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint;

Omar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly
Been thinking.....here me out.....if the Broncos take a QB (and people in the league expect them to with pick No. 5) the Dolphins could probably trade a third-day pick for Paxton Lynch, and he's better than all 6 QBs in this draft in my humble opinion.

It would be nice to see a journalist spell the word "hear" correctly.

Back
Top Bottom