Omar Jacobs on Right Now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs on Right Now!

Frank B

Starter
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't had a look at Omar Jacobs, Bowling Green will be on ESPN at noon. Jacobs will be at the top of the list of QBs I will be watching this year for scouting purposes.

I'm watching it now, I didn't know anything about him until I saw his picture on someones sig, and he said that he was supposed to be the real deal. He just threw a nice pass for 6 so I guess he's off to a good start

If he plays half as well as he did last year, consider me firmly stationed on the Omar Bandwagon

Omar is the real deal I just hope he can have the same success as the year before

the announcers are talking about him as if he has a good chance, if he performs, to be right in that Heisman race. Kind of weird to hear people talk about the heisman already.

Looks good to me, he just threw a touchdown pass. Nice Patience and pocket presence. Nice way to start the year off.

Peace...................................................

Missed the first drive. But they said he went 5-5.

4002 yards, 41 TDs 4 INTs last season, his first as a starter. 6-4, 225.

Local guy from Palm Beach County.

Jacobs so far.. 5 for 5 for 53 yards 10.6 yds per completion 1 TD.. and that's on the first drive alone vs a good Wisconsin Defense.. now he's 6 for 6

I really like this guys strength in his throws. It seems to me that he also has a very quick release.

Pinrod33 said:
the announcers are talking about him as if he has a good chance, if he performs, to be right in that Heisman race. Kind of weird to hear people talk about the heisman already.

He won't be in the Heisman race because of his conference & weak schedule.

And remember you heard it here first. Omar is that man! The next QB for the Dolphins!!

earl the pearl said:
If he plays half as well as he did last year, consider me firmly stationed on the Omar Bandwagon

and ill be right there with ya

SMadison29 said:
He won't be in the Heisman race because of his conference & weak schedule.

Not necessarily. If he can beat a big ten team, he could get some votes from many voters, and could be the number 5/4 guy in the heisman race.

Thanks for the notice, watched a few nice throws. Tivo-ed it for later.

Back
Top Bottom