Omar Jacobs on Right Now! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs on Right Now!

Only thing that concerns me is the Bowling Green system has Jacobs operating exclusively out of the shotgun. Our offense now uses a lot of shotgun, but it would be nice to see the kid under center too. Reading defenses under center is a little different. Not too worried about the kid's footwork on pass drops...his athletic skills will allow him to adjust easily.

finz99 said:
Not necessarily. If he can beat a big ten team, he could get some votes from many voters, and could be the number 5/4 guy in the heisman race.

Wisconsin is just a Big 10 team, not a good Big 10 team. They've lost waaay too much on D (James, Hawthorne, Jefferson, Welsh, Starks, & Leonard) to be any good this year. Plus by the end of the year nobody is gonna remember an opening week win vs a mediocre Big 10 team.

Jacobs is now 10 for 11 for 88 yards.. and 2 touchdowns.. 8.8 yards per pass... on his first two drives..

Culpepper ran Minnesota's O out of the shotgun more than 50% of the time.. so i'm not concerned about that..

The good news for Wisconsin, they scored. The bad news, their D has to come back on the field vs Omar.

This guy is a stud.. We need this guy.

SMadison29 said:
The good news for Wisconsin, they scored. The bad news, their D has to come back on the field vs Omar.

Yep, I was right. 64yd TD.

Jacobs completes a 63 yard touchdown pass.. 3 possesions, 3 touchdown passes.. most of it was catch and run, i'd say the completion was about 20 yards.. then add on the run.. but it was pretty..

His delivery reminds me of Phillip Rivers a little.

It's not conventional. Oh well, that can be coached. The guy's athletic ability is just undeniable.

Im just wondering how he plays QB with all that hair? Must get yanked on alot by defenders trying to get a sack.

BG's special teams is getting abused. Two long returns & a missed PAT.

Back
Top Bottom