Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

Your opinion isn't reason. Perhaps in the mental playground you call your brain where you're the king. The thing is, that isn't the real world.

keep insulting me and keep deflecting. It doesn't help you though.

well most on here don't like any journalist that reflects on recent failures of the past 5 losing seasons, they prefer those that predict the future with success lol

Calling that hack who can barely conjugate a verb a "journalist" is akin to calling Britney Spears a "Diva"

Most of us don't like him because regardless of his opinions, he's a poor excuse for columnist. He's here to report on facts - no one cares about the unqualified opinions of some jerkoff lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time to take his fandom to another level. Have you noticed that our best writers like Darlington and Volin have moved onward and upward? Do you really think it's only a coincidence that Omar will likely be stuck in this position until fired? And don't get me started on his not so subtle racism.

3355kdi-1.jpg

Can we really be shocked here? It's Omar Kelly. He will say anything to gain interest in his work.

I wish i could see the links but I don't have 10 posts yet =(

Omar Kelly is an idiot.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Armando Salguero attempted to shoot a man and missed as well. However, instead of reflecting over it he made fun of the gun.

Being good at something doesn't guarantee keeping a job esp as a writer its more about attracting readers and obviously Omar is quite read.

Back
Top Bottom