Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

yeah, tell us again how Perfectville was marginalized because a 30 year old franchise was just learning how to win and thus lost to a franchise only 2 years into the more competitive, talent -laden post merger NFL, but a mightily mediocre 09 jest team didn't beat an already dead team walking Cinci team who wasn't learning how to win in the post season, or a choking SD team who never really learned how to win in the post season. I said he was a top 15 at best that year but also said I 'd never trade Flacco, Ryan, Rivers, EManning, Schaub, etal for him, NEVER.. let alone refusing to ever trading 2 first round picks for someone who can't carry a team, throws into triple coverage, has bad foot work and trouble reading a defense. That sound familiar. I also pointed out how the Colts, not only outscored the jest 45-27 in 1.5games, but beat 4 of the teams that also beat the jest that season so it's homeristically blindly myopic to think that they might have beaten Indy's starters, especially considering the 5-10 Bills who split with the jest, actually did better against the Colts scrubs in game 16. Any of this sound familiar.?

dcly8-1.jpg

yeah, tell us again how Perfectville was marginalized because a 30 year old franchise was just learning how to win and thus lost to a franchise only 2 years into the more competitive, talent -laden post merger NFL, but a mightily mediocre 09 jest team didn't beat an already dead team walking Cinci team who wasn't learning how to win in the post season, or a choking SD team who never really learned how to win in the post season. I said he was a top 15 at best that year but also said I 'd never trade Flacco, Ryan, Rivers, EManning, Schaub, etal for him, NEVER.. let alone refusing to ever trading 2 first round picks for someone who can't carry a team, throws into triple coverage, has bad foot work and trouble reading a defense. That sound familiar. I also pointed out how the Colts, not only outscored the jest 45-27 in 1.5games, but beat 4 of the teams that also beat the jest that season so it's homeristically blindly myopic to think that they might have beaten Indy's starters, especially considering the 5-10 Bills who split with the jest, actually did better against the Colts scrubs in game 16. Any of this sound familiar.?

I can't help you if you don't understand the game, what does Pitt being a 30 yr old franchise(it was actually 40, shocking you are wrong again) have to do w/ that particular team? it's so sad how little you know considering all the time you spend talking about this stuff.

Attention whore

I have never seen anything like it, I feel bad for him.

So.....He just copped to attempted murder on the record? That's interesting.

Not that I believe it for a second.

No tweets or posts from Omar since June 29. I wonder if some corrective action has been quietly taken.

jff860-1.jpg
I can't help you if you don't understand the game, what does Pitt being a 30 yr old franchise(it was actually 40, shocking you are wrong again) have to do w/ that particular team? it's so sad how little you know considering all the time you spend talking about this stuff.

I have never seen anything like it, I feel bad for him.

Too funny coming from The Queen of Equivocation/Emporess of Exuses:

Excuse: "Perfectville had the easiest schedule ever, beat a Pittsburgh future dynastic team that was just learning to win, and after all they lost a game in 73"
Reality: the 68 AFL jets facing opponents in a diluted 10 team league with a finished SOS of about .460, playing a 2 game postseason in what often isn't even the equivalent of a conference game, beating a Balt team that lost the first 2 games in 69 and ended up with a 5-3-1 record - was the least deserving SB victor and faced the easiest schedule ever against a team that had already peaked.
Did I mention that the charity 09 jest, only in the postseason because the colts pulled their starters who beat 4 of the teams that beat the jest that season (and then had their scrubs lose even worse the next game to Buff to prove the point) played an already dead team walking in Cinci who was just learning how to win in the playhoffs and SD who again choked by having their kicker cough up 2 chip shots while Sanchez had a 60QBR and 101 yds - continuing to make the statement that they had mastered the art of choking in the post season.

Delusion: Sanchez would have done as well as Flacco if on the Ravens: Reality, a perennial statistical bottom feeding QB who throws into triple coverage rather than finding the open man who turned the ball over close to 55 times in 2 yeears , with happy feet, who can't read defenses, who half the team doesn't respect, and he mopes on the end of the bench showing no leardership when things go awry, couldn't even do as well as Moore in '11.

Delusion: in 09 in game 14, the already dead Atlanta team beat the jest in jersey 10-7 because " they wanted to have their first consecutive winning seasons ever"
Realiity: the 9-7 Atlanta team did not beat a single legitimate winning team that season..... beating the jest only emphasized how mediocre those pretenders were.

But it's nice to see you were at work early, (no Mon morning staff meetings eh?) trying to slap some lipstick on your jersey pig.

When it comes to homerism, you wouldn't know objectivity if it hit you over the head. You really need to sit with someone who understands the game beyond parsing selective stats conveniently and prejudicially that are so jets biased that few take you seriously on here or even TGG at this point. Hey but for once in your life although not being taken seriously,l you are being noticed so props for that. :up:

p8txs-1.jpg

Man, the hate is STRONG around here, lol. Trying to get guys fired and whatnot.

He should be fired. There's a variety of reasons why. Being a ****ty journalist is top among them, but
openly admitting he's tried to injure a man by shooting him is a pretty close second.

One thing I'd like to add into this. That bullet missed the man he shot it at....

What happened to the bullet after it missed? Bullets don't just stop when they miss
the intended target. Omar's probably very lucky he either A-Didn't kill the person he
intended to. Or B-Didn't kill someone he didn't intend to.

That is of course, if you believe him, and I re iterate that I don't. However,
he's claiming it, so until he admits he's a liar, you have to take him at face
value.

I'm surprised there's been no comment regarding a suspension/twitter ban
from the paper or Omar.

Omar admitting this is plenty of reason to fire him, and get someone who knows football and will focus on the Phins, instead of talking about who he saw on South Beach and what clubs he parties at.

Just when you think Omar can't become any more of an azzclown :idk:

2mdfgpc-1.jpg

I dont get you would go out of your way to screenshot and post about a guys music taste :s

I dont get you would go out of your way to screenshot and post about a guys music taste :s

maybe cuz it just adds to the overall ****ed up mystique of an unqualified know-it-all, possible racist, poser thug who's no longer just "a guy"but also now an admitted attempted murderer :idk:

But thank you for taking an interest and the time to inquire (enquire over "there" ?). :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom