Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

Okay O.K., We get it, it's allll about you. It's always all about you. Go watch line play..

and here comes that bitter, jealous little man to deflect again.

What deflection? You accuse us of not accepting "the truth" yet you hold on to illusions regarding Rex, Buttfumble and the jest? That's hypocrisy. Bottom-line, don't accuse anyonee else of not accepting the truth when you defend Rex, Buttfumble and stuff like Landry for taking out Reggie. .I see you again infested one of our positive fins-centric feel good threads to call our new uni's "horrendous" not that anyone cares what you think or that the regurgitated vomit-green uniforms you root for give you any higher ground to criticize anyone else's. Obviously you don't just get paid to post defensive jest deflections, but also to put down the fins.

Oh and about 3 years ago I started accusing you of "deflection" Don't think you even initially knew what it meant - they say imitation is flattering, but if I had my druthers, don't go co-opting my persona! so don't

What deflection? You accuse us of not accepting "the truth" yet you hold on to illusions regarding Rex, Buttfumble and the jest? That's hypocrisy. Bottom-line, don't accuse anyonee else of not accepting the truth when you defend Rex, Buttfumble and stuff like Landry for taking out Reggie. .I see you again infested one of our positive fins-centric feel good threads to call our new uni's "horrendous" not that anyone cares what you think or that the regurgitated vomit-green uniforms you root for give you any higher ground to criticize anyone else's. Obviously you don't just get paid to post defensive jest deflections, but also to put down the fins.

Oh and about 3 years ago I started accusing you of "deflection" Don't think you even initially knew what it meant - they say imitation is flattering, but if I had my druthers, don't go co-opting my persona! so don't

I hate seeing you ruin ANOTHER thread w/ your insane jealousy of the Jets and me but I'll reply.

I am the one who said the Jets should suspend Alosi
I am the one who said the Jets should suspend Braylon
I am the one who said pace should shut up when he whines about the wildcat
I am the one who bashes Cro for his off field choices

You are the one who when Miami had TWO DUIs you thought that was ok
You are the one who defended your GM for asking a potential draftee if his mother is a prostitute
You are the one who defends Ricky a)quitting on his team and b) fathering multiple children w/ multiple women and abandoning them

If I was imitating you I wouldn't understand the game and I'd be a petty, jealous little homer. Yes, I admire your posting style. It cracks me up w/ the unfunny photoshops from 2008. You certainly are a man of quick wit that I aspire to be!

You either don't understand the game or are viewing it through thick coke-bottle lenses when it comes to ridiculousness like defending roided out Landry for injuring Reggie and demonizing Bush for making a Karmic observation, excusing Woody for being the other hold out on settling the ref strike, writing off Rex's spousal pimping and voyeurism as "between consenting adults" instead of as an embarrassment to the franchise and his family, not to mention bull**** about the jets deserving to be gifted in to the 09 playhoffs, or beeing an e'itte team from 09-11, or Sanchez ever being more than a bottom feeder for more than a fleeting moment or two. While you finally begrudgingly condemned the tripping assistant, you never condemned the time it took to fire his ass, or that he was one of aboutg 6 lined up next to REx in a tight order in an obviusly planned dirty move. Also I can't remember a fins main forum pro- franchisee, legacy, coach or player thread that has nothing to do with the jest where you don't come in and try to **** on it, deflect and derail the vibes. It's a pathological sickness just like your lastwordistis. When you tell us we can't handle the truth on negatives, what does that say about you with Sanchez, Rex, the jest as a clown college etc, if you reject that all?

I thought I'd get this in this morning - just in case you have summer friday hours in your social media posting job for whatever jest agency you work for. Oh and based on your compulsion to crap on positive threads, get the last word in, etc, when Fishy commented that you "hol;d your own" I thought about it and the more I did, the surer I was that you actually do but not in the way he meant. Either way, a shoutout to fishfan for inspiring my new sig. You like?

Oh and not that I care, but you really should start going to jest games with objective non-jest fans, at least for a reality check, although it's already too late to avoid being the laughing stock as the most delusional homer on at least 2 forums-including TGG. While I may generate graphic commentary that entertains and is often on target, still giving credit where due, as far as FH goes, you are the court jester.

90ajcl-1.jpg

the biggest homer on the planet calling ME a homer. You are only ever funny when you are trying to be serious.

It's funnier (and from a reality-grasp perspective more telling) that most everyone on 2 sites realizes what a biased homer you are but you. :idk:

I don't worry about what others that don't have a clue think of me. I don't waste my time stalking others, others do. It doesn't bother me either way.

If it didn't bother you you wouldn't have tried to cover up every thread and post last season rightly depicting how Carpenter lost game 1 for us.... to the tune of about 190 posts in less than 48 years (and that's saying a lot since you only post during work hours) in the quintessential display of OCD-driven Lastworditis. So don't kid a kidder.

If it didn't bother you you wouldn't have tried to cover up every thread and post last season rightly depicting how Carpenter lost game 1 for us.... to the tune of about 190 posts in less than 48 years (and that's saying a lot since you only post during work hours) in the quintessential display of OCD-driven Lastworditis. So don't kid a kidder.

I post the truth, it bothers homers like you who need a scapegoat. near 50 yd FGs on grass in the rain are not chip shots.

90ajcl-1.jpg

Not exactly what i meant by " holding his own " :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:

do you really think that is funny? There is so much material to work with and that is what he comes up with? I love to laugh(even at myself) but I am a tough judge of comedy and this one completely fails like most of his awful photoshops.

All ya gotta know is that you think Eli wasn't elite, Sanchez was ever more than a bottom-feeding buttfumblilng version of JaMarcus and the 7-7+verified Colts charity 09 Jets, -'11 Jets were "elite" to understand that your version of the "truth" is homer-driven delusional.

You should actually be gratified that I 'm one of the few who care enough not to ignore your BS. As a serial poster on 3 AFCE boards, I really hope, as others have cited, that you're a paid eputation.com jest shill, Otherwise you're a sorry OCD-driven, attn whoring homer stealing his employer's money overcompensating for an inferiority complex. :idk:

p8txs-1.jpg

Eli is not and never has been elite, I bet you think Flacco is now elite too. You just don't understand this game, I try to help but you don't allow it.

You said sanchez was a top 15 QB in 2010

a team that makes the final four back to back years is elite no matter how many whiny excuses a jealous opposing fan makes.

anything else you want to know?

Back
Top Bottom