Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

Hard to say what he was thinking. Perhaps he was just trying to be honest. Or perhaps he's jealous of all that controversy Armando drew to himself when he made fun of Vietnam veterans and was handed a suspension by the Herald...has to one-up him...I dunno.

So thats what he meant by "going on vacation"
LOL.

If it had been in self defense there would be no reason to worry about how his life would change because it wouldn't have changed at all!

If it had been in self defense there would be no reason to worry about how his life would change because it wouldn't have changed at all!
honestly? you don't think killing someone or shooting someone in self defense would change a person?

I can only speak for myself but I'm fine with criticism. He's just not good at his job. He's unprofessional, condescending, ghetto, and literate.

Bingo. I don't care if a beat writer likes or dislikes the team, or is critical of this team. They should be critical of this team after the past 13 or so years.

But he's a terrible writer, he interacts with his audience in a really unprofessional manner, and he doesn't know a lot about football, despite covering it as a full time job.

It would change, whether you got in trouble or not. You still would have shot and possibly killed someone.

Also the question of self defense is currently on trial in Florida, just because someone claims self defense doesn't mean the authorities see it that way.

honestly? you don't think killing someone or shooting someone in self defense would change a person?

Killing a person didn't seem to change Hernandez. And the way Omar worded it was more about how his life would change, not how he would have.

I can only speak for myself but I'm fine with criticism. He's just not good at his job. He's unprofessional, condescending, ghetto, and iliterate.

Plus, you know, he attempted to kill someone.

I mean, honestly, it doesnt seem like we are asking to much. "Hey, can we get someone who isnt condescending, preferably one that didnt try to commit murder?"

"I shot a gun at a man with the intent to do harm" highly suggests ghetto reasoning.

If you were defending yourself something like "I shot a gun at a man to defend X, Y, Z" I can only assume would have been used, especially if the person is a PROFESSIONAL WRITER.

Back
Top Bottom