Omar Kelly tweets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly tweets

Watch for flying bullets. He won't hit you, but shooting at you will change his life.

Oddly, it won't result in proper grammar.

Haha, ok, I get it, I get it. I'm an avid fan, have watched every snap since the Marino days, but I live in Illinois and don't really follow local (south Fl) media. Dang Twitter is to blame. I just wanted closer coverage, training camp reports, etc., and when I started following Omar I ended up in the fetal position, daily. I appreciate the comments. Again, I don't want a rose'y, over optimistic view either, but this guy doesn't have the least amount of respect for the players or the franchise. Looking forward to seeing what Gase can do this year, and into the future. Honestly, I'd take an 8 or 9 win season if I like the heart the guys play with and have reason to believe we are on the upward swing.

dolphins need start winning again blame sport write for losing....

Omar Kelly writes under the same pretense as many anti-Dolphin posters around several fan sites. His "observations" reflect that which would tend to either strengthen a previous opinion or lessen the kick-back when that opinion is proven untrue. Every argument just goes further to prove he wasn't wrong in his prior opinion. It's agenda driven so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong.

Omar Kelly writes under the same pretense as many anti-Dolphin posters around several fan sites. His "observations" reflect that which would tend to either strengthen a previous opinion or lessen the kick-back when that opinion is proven untrue. Every argument just goes further to prove he wasn't wrong in his prior opinion. It's agenda driven so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong.

As much as I'm not a fan of Omar, I think that his TC tweets are ok. His opinions- whatever- but he puts in the work to let us know what happened play by play (completions, interceptions, sacks, etc.) and I'll take that info, give credit where credit is due.

As much as I'm not a fan of Omar, I think that his TC tweets are ok. His opinions- whatever- but he puts in the work to let us know what happened play by play (completions, interceptions, sacks, etc.) and I'll take that info, give credit where credit is due.

Because tweeting what happens in practice is difficult.

Because tweeting what happens in practice is difficult.

The point is at least he does it and those kind of reports are hard to screw up, so unlike his most of his articles I'll actually read them.

The point is at least he does it and those kind of reports are hard to screw up, so unlike his most of his articles I'll actually read them.

Omar could screw up a bowl of cereal. You're giving him too much credit.

Those guys screw them up all the time. Look at the differing opinions from all of them. One says the offense is awful while the other one says the opposite.

Omar could screw up a bowl of cereal. You're giving him too much credit.

His prose is weak, his grammar is sometimes off and he takes too much pride in voicing his negativity, thinks its a badge of honor and probably thinks the same about Miko. That being said, when he reports TC play by plays I'll read them.

dolphins need start winning again blame sport write for losing....
Never has there been a day, where ive read a post here blaming omar kelly for the woes of the Dolphins. I have read posts here blaming him for sucking, at basically everything. I mean think about it. He said Jamar Taylor had a leg injury, was with trainers and going for an mri. Meanwhile, in non attention whoring for clicks land. Taylor was at the swimming pool. He makes the team worse, because his name is kinda attached to it. But It's the teams failures that are why it's been mediocre, omar just makes the **** stink worse.

Back
Top Bottom