Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back

Tua's arm strength is comparable to Joe Montana. Average at best. BUT his accuracy, is above average. What Tua needs, is to master the playbook, develop timing with his receivers and command the team (Marino was a master of command). I believe in him because his drive to succeed is special. He is humble and has been a winner. Great combination!

Omar also said that they weren't really letting it fly. Take him with a grain of salt.

Dig a hole. Have everyone with digestive issues take a crap in the hole. Throw some salt on top. Omar is what's under the salt.

We'll see soon enough in week 1. I am confident that physically Tua is healed up. He seems to be doing the work in rehab, so I doubt he's physically recovering. But sometimes, after a leg/hip injury people get a little spooked and are hesitant to fully commit their body for a bit. Sometimes it's permanent, like a QB who is scared of getting hit, but most of the time it's a temporary hesitancy that only lasts a short while or a few games. I have faith we'll see the best velocity Tua has to offer. Now, let's be clear here ... Tua never had a "strong" arm, he was always subpar by NFL standards, so let's not expect him to be zining darts, throwing javelins or burning in lazers before the DB's can react ... that's simply not Tua's game. He's more of a calculated assassin, who is consistently accurate and needs to win with precise throws and great decision making. But if he does that, he'll be just fine.

IMHO, this is the season where we see who Tua is and what he's got. Last season was a redshirt season in my eyes, so I'm giving him a Mulligan and a clean slate for 2021.

Fins Up!

I like at least half your posts. Which is a good thing. We arent clones but I respect what you have to say whether I agree or not. But, I'm uncertain what you're trying to.convey here.

It’s obvious what I’m saying!

It is clear Omar has successfully done his "job."

Three of the current top five threads on the main page are based on his tweets.

Keep in mind his "job" isn't to inform us. It's to remain relevant.

Tua's arm strength is comparable to Joe Montana. Average at best. BUT his accuracy, is above average. What Tua needs, is to master the playbook, develop timing with his receivers and command the team (Marino was a master of command). I believe in him because his drive to succeed is special. He is humble and has been a winner. Great combination!

Yep , that’s my hope for Tua. The next Joe Montana. Getting weapons like Waddle and Fuller is a step in that direction IMHO.

Omar is an idiot we all know that BUT nobody gives him credit when he’s right. Last year he was the ONLY one reporting that Tua only knew about 40% of the playbook. I’m sure everyone thought that was BS until Tua came out and said he didn’t really know the playbook that well.

That said i for one am not worried about Tua’s arm strength. I think it will be fine.

I can't in 2021 say the bad things that I wish would happen to Omar. Like tripping and falling into a chamber of sharks with dull teeth.

The guy is an Ahole. He hates the team and is secretly funded by a secret account setup by Patriots fans to annoy us Dolphins fans to death.

Back
Top Bottom