Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back

I can't in 2021 say the bad things that I wish would happen to Omar. Like tripping and falling into a chamber of sharks with dull teeth.

The guy is an Ahole. He hates the team and is secretly funded by a secret account setup by Patriots fans to annoy us Dolphins fans to death.
What's funny is I wouldn't know anything Omar said if it wasn't posted here.

He's one of those guys that thinks because he got the job, his opinion is valid. He so desperately wants to be relevant and a celebrity. He straight-up hates the Phins. He's the resident media contrarian.

Lol exactly!! I actively avoid him and Kyle Crap. Two of the worst opinion writers we unfortunately have.

Neither are reports guys. All opinion pieces to drive clicks. Crap uses public algorithms to autowrite his headlines. Those two need to get a real gig and move on.

Nobody ever said he had a big arm, even at Alabama. His strengths are accuracy, reading defenses pre and post snap, and pocket manipulation
in college, his “pocket manipulation” was stand inside this circle where you wont be touched, then take your time throwing to these receivers that are two steps faster than anyone else on the field.

You gotta be a REALLY BAD QB to look bad, or even average, at Bama. And they dont recruit really bad QBs.

Omar loves his clicks and posters starting threads about his nonsense comments. So while he obviously doesn’t have a clue, he will love to see that people are writing things about him.

Lmao about Tua and his arm. He has enough arm. I guess it's subjective, but I've watched so called bigger armed QBs who suck. It's going to be ok.

I grew up watching Jeff George throw for Atlanta. Tightest..easiest...prettiest..most effortless ball I've ever seen. But he was a complete disaster due to intangibles. Tua by all accounts had his teammates respect and works hard. He doesn't have a cannon but his arm is not an issue.

Lol exactly!! I actively avoid him and Kyle Crap. Two of the worst opinion writers we unfortunately have.

Neither are reports guys. All opinion pieces to drive clicks. Crap uses public algorithms to autowrite his headlines. Those two need to get a real gig and move on.

Kyle Who?

Arm strength is vastly overrated.

Marino NEVER had a big arm, but he was deadly accurate and the quickest release of all time.

Tua has the accuracy and instinct needed. Plus he showed he can take care of the football.

We just need Waddle and Fuller to get out there and create some separation and the kid will find his rhythm and torch defenses.

Omar is a nerd and so is any Fins fan who is ready to give up on TuaMan.

On the Dolphins Podcast Omar says Tuas arm strength still looks "tired" and not good. He said yea Tua has gained muscle

Last year when I first saw Tua in practice I thought, damn his arm isn't as good as I thought it was.... everyone said ihh Tuas in better shape, his hip is better, hes gained muscle so I was like okay.... is his arm back... and so far, no, no it isn't. I knew he would never have a Cannon but his arm just like, tired.... can his arm already be this tired in week 2 of OTAs.

I know Omar is Omar but damn
That means Tua looks great. I feel more confident after reading his report. I have a feeling Tua is going to go off this year now. 12 wins wouldn't surprise me

Back
Top Bottom