Omg! Get The F*** Over It! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omg! Get The F*** Over It!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
We won...I am sick and tired of you Fiedler haters...I support Jay 100%...what did he do wrong besides throw that INT? Overthrow a few guys?? Even Favre overthrows his WRs now and then. My god, Jay isn't even getting time to pass the ball...our O-Line is blowing big time right now in every way. Remember last year we were 5-1, and Jay went down and so did our season, you all begged for him to come back...now you are calling for Griese..my god, it's the same **** every year. Bashing Jay for having McKnihgt drop a ball that hit him in the hands? I am sick and tired of this...as much as I want to win the SB...right now I feel like Jay shjould just sit out for 5 games, and then when we come back 1-4 from his absence, everyone whining about how our season is over and how we need him back. This is the same old crap we go through every year. I would think you guys would be tired of it.

I can care less if jay fiedler doesn't play his best game but we won the game, that's all that matters. Tampa bay started off slow then went to the big one. Look at it on the brightside, mark dixon is working his way to the line-up and Tim Ruddy Made it in for us. Next week, seau comes back and Timbo.

That is all I ask for, that our team makes smart decisions.

Originally posted by K-Rob
Right on Prime Time!!!

K-Rob(Koren Robinson) didn't help my poor fantasy football cause, this week.. :yell:

Yes, I was one of those people hoping Jay would come back soon after that great Denver game. Because I knew who we had backing him up. Lucas sucked big time. That's why he's out of the league now. Every team saw what he did to the fins season.

But I'm talking about Jay missing wide open receivers. The New England game at the end of the year. If he hits McNight WIDE OPEN we win the game. He can't do it. He can do it in practice though.. hahha. Do you really think that any team fears going up against a Jay Fiedler passing attack? Come on! He's been successful, but when it counts, he throws the pick or misses someone wide open.. I've seen it way too many times. Even today. Great, we won, but you can't come away knowing what holds for the future.. We have a killer December coming up again this year. We'll see.

Jay didnt blow that New England Game, the defense did. But of course miami fans dont want to blame their precious defense. Fiedlers the man and he will take us to the SB, and win it. I dont think miami need an all start QB; Last time we had one we didnt win any superbowls

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

K-Rob(Koren Robinson) didn't help my poor fantasy football cause, this week.. :yell:

Sorry bro...I'll try and do better nex time.;)

Originally posted by K-Rob

Sorry bro...I'll try and do better nex time.;)

Well that would be nice. Either that or I'm trading your azz for Darrell Jackson. :tongue:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Nope, the coaches did.

Nope, the entire team did (coaches included). :)

I agree with Muck. It was a all around effort by the entire team that blew the new england game

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
Jay didnt blow that New England Game, the defense did. But of course miami fans dont want to blame their precious defense. Fiedlers the man and he will take us to the SB, and win it. I dont think miami need an all start QB; Last time we had one we didnt win any superbowls

Yeah, those "all start" :confused: QB's are really overrated!

Originally posted by Prime Time
We won...I am sick and tired of you Fiedler haters...I support Jay 100%...what did he do wrong besides throw that INT? Overthrow a few guys?? Even Favre overthrows his WRs now and then. My god, Jay isn't even getting time to pass the ball...our O-Line is blowing big time right now in every way. Remember last year we were 5-1, and Jay went down and so did our season, you all begged for him to come back...now you are calling for Griese..my god, it's the same **** every year. Bashing Jay for having McKnihgt drop a ball that hit him in the hands? I am sick and tired of this...as much as I want to win the SB...right now I feel like Jay shjould just sit out for 5 games, and then when we come back 1-4 from his absence, everyone whining about how our season is over and how we need him back. This is the same old crap we go through every year. I would think you guys would be tired of it.

:)

I agree to an extent. The defense in the Pats game decided to take the weekend off. BUT if our starting qb (the man and he will take us to the SB) had hit a WIDE OPEN recever, one play, we would have won the game in spite of the defense going to watch the Bruins play..hahha

Back
Top Bottom