Omg! Get The F*** Over It! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omg! Get The F*** Over It!

we've been spoiled by Marino, imagine if we were NEw Orleans fans right now, from what ive heard, Aaron Brooks has b een stinking it up, he has weapons (Joe Horn, Deuce) and i bet the Saints would rather have fiedler, he couldnt do any worse than brooks....

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
we've been spoiled by Marino, imagine if we were NEw Orleans fans right now, from what ive heard, Aaron Brooks has b een stinking it up, he has weapons (Joe Horn, Deuce) and i bet the Saints would rather have fiedler, he couldnt do any worse than brooks....
hmmmm....

okay.. We'll trade Jay for Brooks... but only if we get to swap O-Lines as well, theirs can't be any worse than ours has been. :lol:

Ok BATMAN, so let's sign a damn good QB for 10 million a year and lose the likes of Brock Marion and Sammy Knight and Tim Bowens on Defense. Point is we have always been a winnign team with Jay or not...and he doesn't have to throw 300 yards to do it.

Originally posted by Muck

Nope, the entire team did (coaches included). :)

No Lucas did. I don't give a damn that he didn't play in the game! It's all Lucas's fault! :D

Oliver...

I agree with ya PT. BTW, our O-line is definitely not producing the way it should be. And noone can really blame Fiedler cause everyone has their days when things don't go as planned. Fiedler is a good QB overall and the man wants to win games, even if he does use his head and shoulders more than he should.:lol: (For safety reasons) But either way, I don't want him replaced cause I have faith the Offense will succeed.

Originally posted by BATMAN
And I almost would like to have a 300 yrd day from Jay and a loss. Because I'm sick and tired of them winning games by a low margin because he throws for 157yds that day. I don't'want to win in the 4th qtr.

Wow ... I'm glad you added "almost," because otherwise, that would have qualified as the most ridiculous post I have ever seen.

I think we are missing Dixon big time. We need him in the starting lineup for his talent and leadership. As far as Derrius, we're seeing more and more of McKnight in the games and he's hitting some plays. Chambers has suffered because of bad luck at the #2 wideout position. First it's McDuffie then it's OG. Well, OG can come back soon and if we don't bring him back we're missing the boat bigtime. We could give Tolver a chance just to shake things up. IMO things need shaking up on O. We could always go no-huddle just to confuse the D and see how that works for us. Jays been good in the 4th quarter and slow in the first. How do we get the sharp performance for the whole game?

Back
Top Bottom