Omg! Get The F*** Over It! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omg! Get The F*** Over It!

Originally posted by BATMAN
I agree to an extent. The defense in the Pats game decided to take the weekend off. BUT if our starting qb (the man and he will take us to the SB) had hit a WIDE OPEN recever, one play, we would have won the game in spite of the defense going to watch the Bruins play..hahha

Why are we even talking about last year and BTW bottom line is:

Defense should had never let them comeback and also play calling suck in the second half of NE game.Norv turner kicked into conservative mode

lol Minus about Fiedler and the probowl..

Here are Fiedler's pro bowl stats for the year.

50% completions. 16 td's 15 int. 1800 yds passing..
The guy couldn't throw for 300 yds if his life counted on it.

Thank you so much, PrimeTime for posting this.

I feel your pain and agree 1000000%.

There needs to be some shakeups on the o-line.

My prediction was based on Fiedler played from second half 2002 until before start of the year.He had TD to int ratio of 19-8.
Well there still 11 games left .The problem with Jay is that you don't see 300 yards game?So you rather have a 300 yard passer instead of a win?Haven't you figure it out that this offense is conservative and relies on time of possesion...Personally I could care less if makes the probowl or not.At longest the Dolphins go to superbowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Thank you so much, PrimeTime for posting this.

I feel your pain and agree 1000000%.

There needs to be some shakeups on the o-line.

A lot of us were ripped in the preseason for bringing up the OL weakness as well. It is a weakpoint and if Dixon fails to come back healthy there may not be any alternatives to turn to.

The O is a complete mess right now. Work to do.
Let's hope the D keeps playing lights out while they work out their problems and hopefully...... the O not only solves it's problems but peaks in December.

Would'nt that be nice!

I agree to an extent. The defense in the Pats game decided to take the weekend off. BUT if our starting qb (the man and he will take us to the SB) had hit a WIDE OPEN recever, one play, we would have won the game in spite of the defense going to watch the Bruins play..hahha

And....if Ricky and gotten the ball and ground out a first down or two...and if McMike or Chambers and actually caught the ball...and if...whatever.

We could not win the close ugly games last year. Heck the "d" on the road was non-existent. I will take the team the way it is now. Heck we did not even have Seau or Bowens today. I am sorry for my optimism, but truly believe that a team that wins the ugly ones early can get hot later (Tampa last year). I will admit that Fiedler and the entire "o" need to improve. But lets see what happens before we pout. WE WON. We are finally putting teams away and not letting them come back on us. We are finally changing things up on "d".

Last thing on last year's pats game. Yes, EVERYONE screwed up. Offense, defense, Norv..etc...But a good qb would have hit a wide open man on that play. Everyone knows that.

And I almost would like to have a 300 yrd day from Jay and a loss. Because I'm sick and tired of them winning games by a low margin because he throws for 157yds that day. I don't'want to win in the 4th qtr.

Last thing on last year's pats game. Yes, EVERYONE screwed up. Offense, defense, Norv..etc...But a good qb would have hit a wide open man on that play. Everyone knows that.

And I almost would like to have a 300 yrd day from Jay and a loss. Because I'm sick and tired of them winning games by a low margin because he throws for 157yds that day. I don't'want to win in the 4th qtr.

You would rather lose a game? Huh? Have you been playing too much Madden or something? Dude, stats are not THAT important...seriously!

Besides check his stats. The KC game last year he went over 300 and we lost. So be happy. We lost AND he went over 300. Yay! We simply have the lead too often to air it out all the time. Sorry. This is how defensive teams play.

Now you're over doing it by 100 miles.. :sleep:

Yea, he also threw 4 picks in that game. That's why we lost.

I wouldn't rather lose. That was an extreme example. I just hate looking at his stats every Sunday and seeing that he threw for 147yds against a mediocre team. And we didn't lock up the game until the final 2 minutes. The guy Can't get it done. I hope I eat these words, but based on his erratic play, sooner or later we are going to get burned.

Yea, he also threw 4 picks in that game. That's why we lost.

Like I said, you're over doing it. Name ONE QB that goes a whole year without a terrible game?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Like I said, you're over doing it. Name ONE QB that goes a whole year without a terrible game?

No one. Everyone has a bad game or two.

I don't mean to over do it, but I'm not happy with the way Fiedler played today. Yea, we're 4-1 with 3 wins on the road, but not because of our qb. I'm just speaking from history. And every year we have become worse than the previous year. And he has been our qb. If he had been throwing deep more accurately this year, I wouldn't be saying a word except "good job Jay."
But he is the same as last year. Or the year before.

I just don't want this year to be the same. We are wasting away a very, very talented team with this guy at qb. I really, honestly feel that he is the only weak link. Our OL not withstanding.

I just don't want this year to be the same. We are wasting away a very, very talented team with this guy at qb. I really, honestly feel that he is the only weak link. Our OL not withstanding.

Oh. No worries there. Our offensive line has not withstood anything.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

A lot of us were ripped in the preseason for bringing up the OL weakness as well. It is a weakpoint and if Dixon fails to come back healthy there may not be any alternatives to turn to.

The O is a complete mess right now. Work to do.
Let's hope the D keeps playing lights out while they work out their problems and hopefully...... the O not only solves it's problems but peaks in December.

Would'nt that be nice!

I wasn't one of them... this O-Line has just had the most pathetic display of football I have ever seen, I was embarrased at the sportsbar watching it (I felt better when the D took the field though) but the O-Line right now is the one truely glaring weakness on this team... they do their job and Miami is damn near unstoppable, they play like they did today, and well, we nearly get beat by the lowly Jaguars.

All fingers should be pointing at the O-Line, not Jay, not Ricky, not Randy, and defanately not the D right now... it's all on the O-Lines shoulders. They need to get it together or else we are in serious trouble.

Back
Top Bottom