OMG, it's a miracle, LeBron finally hit a game winner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG, it's a miracle, LeBron finally hit a game winner

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
Albeit vs the worst team in the NBA but he finally hit a game winner making him 1 for 19 or 20 on such shots. Has he turned the corner? I doubt it.

Now if he can do it on a consistant basis he might end up better than Wade

As of now Wade is still the best player from that draft

Alex22 said:
Now if he can do it on a consistant basis he might end up better than Wade

As of now Wade is still the best player from that draft

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

culpepper2chambers said:
if were goin by clutch anthonys the best.

No he's not.

That is this year...that he leads the league in game winners...guess what..Wade is 2 shots behind him.

Overall in their career..Wade has more.

BTW...to laugh at somebody saying that Wade is the best player from that draft is rather laughable on it's own.

Guess what? it is debatable.

Section126 said:
BTW...to laugh at somebody saying that Wade is the best player from that draft is rather laughable on it's own.

Guess what? it is debatable.

Lebron triple double tonight while Wade 13pts on 3-15 from the field.. Granted it was vs the Bobcats and Pistons..

We can agrue all we want but if I had to put my life on a player right now for the rest of there career, don't think you gonna find to many Wade takers..

GreenMonster said:
Lebron triple double tonight while Wade 13pts on 3-15 from the field.. Granted it was vs the Bobcats and Pistons..

We can agrue all we want but if I had to put my life on a player right now for the rest of there career, don't think you gonna find to many Wade takers..
i wouldn't put ur life on lechoke never under underestimate the choking ability of lechoke and the cavs

Back
Top Bottom