OMG, it's a miracle, LeBron finally hit a game winner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG, it's a miracle, LeBron finally hit a game winner

GreenMonster said:
Lebron triple double tonight while Wade 13pts on 3-15 from the field.. Granted it was vs the Bobcats and Pistons..

We can agrue all we want but if I had to put my life on a player right now for the rest of there career, don't think you gonna find to many Wade takers..

You are actually comparing One game on one night? Are you serious?

Tell you what....you put your life on Lebron being a clutch player over Wade...and I guess you will be dead shortly.

Wade is an MVP candidate dude...trust me..there are plenty of takers.

Section126 said:
You are actually comparing One game on one night? Are you serious?

Tell you what....you put your life on Lebron being a clutch player over Wade...and I guess you will be dead shortly.

Wade is an MVP candidate dude...trust me..there are plenty of takers.

LeBron is a better player. Put Lebron next to Shaq and Lebron would be winning RINGS every year.

Not a knock on Wade, just that Lebron is better. And if you were starting a team tomorrow, and you wouldn't take Lebron over Wade....your nuts!

Section126 said:
BTW...to laugh at somebody saying that Wade is the best player from that draft is rather laughable on it's own.

Guess what? it is debatable.

Lebron is the BEST player in the league.

No debate!

GreenMonster said:
Lebron triple double tonight while Wade 13pts on 3-15 from the field.. Granted it was vs the Bobcats and Pistons..

We can agrue all we want but if I had to put my life on a player right now for the rest of there career, don't think you gonna find to many Wade takers..

So because Wade has a bad day we are basing the rest of his career on this?

Id take Wade, just because he seems to have more desire, and when the game is on the line there isnt a player in the league Id rather have the ball

Lebron is a very good player, but he IS part hype whether you like it or not, of course Lebron is going to score more points with no supporting cast, isnt that the way it should be? The guy with less around him takes the burdon on his shoulders and puts up more points?

MikeO said:

No debate!

Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league

Followed by Wade

Then Lebron

Then a lot of guys going for #4

MikeO said:
LeBron is a better player. Put Lebron next to Shaq and Lebron would be winning RINGS every year.

Not a knock on Wade, just that Lebron is better. And if you were starting a team tomorrow, and you wouldn't take Lebron over Wade....your nuts!

Lebron ...rings? Are you serious?

Wade is a winner...Lebron is a loser. End of debate.

MikeO said:

No debate!

Kobe Bryant just laughed out loud and called the cops to pick you up and throw you in a looney bin. :sidelol:

No debate!

Now that's something to :sidelol:

KOBE is the best player in the world.

LeBron & Wade are debateable, stats are pretty identical & Carmelo deserves to be mentioned with those two.

SMadison29 said:
Now that's something to :sidelol:

KOBE is the best player in the world.

LeBron & Wade are debateable, stats are pretty identical & Carmelo deserves to be mentioned with those two.
there also this guy named nash whos about to win back to back mvps and another one named allen

dob72 said:
there also this guy named nash whos about to win back to back mvps and another one named allen

Nash is very good, he is one of the guys fighting for the #4 spot on my list

Allen is a very good player but not the same as a Wade/Kobe/Lebron/Nash/Mcgrady/Iverson

All I can say is what were Detroit smoking re: Darko. In their credit, they went to the NBA championship anyway :(

Section126 said:
No he's not.

That is this year...that he leads the league in game winners...guess what..Wade is 2 shots behind him.

Overall in their career..Wade has more.

Actually I just heard this stat on ESPN radio on the way home. Melo has the best pct of game winnners for players right now at 9/14. Wade was 5/17 I think. Kobe...7/28. Vince Carter 6/26. McGrady wasn't good either,don't remember the numbers. Oh, Gilbert Arenas 2/10.

[SIZE=-1]Player [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fgm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fga [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fg% [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ftm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fta [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ast [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]T/O[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Carmelo Anthony [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]10 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].625 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kobe Bryant [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]7 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]28 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].250 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dwyane Wade [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].375 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]3 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]LeBron James [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].125 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE]

criteria:
24 seconds or less on the clock
game is tied or the player's team is down by 1 or 2

Back
Top Bottom