OMG, it's a miracle, LeBron finally hit a game winner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG, it's a miracle, LeBron finally hit a game winner

MikeO said:
LeBron is a better player. Put Lebron next to Shaq and Lebron would be winning RINGS every year.

Not a knock on Wade, just that Lebron is better. And if you were starting a team tomorrow, and you wouldn't take Lebron over Wade....your nuts!

No question I'd take Wade. A year ago it was clear that Lebron was superior but Wade has closed the gap. He may never be the rebounder or passer that Lebron is but when it comes to carrying a team, Wade and Kobe stand above the rest. Wade beat the Pistons alone....scoring 17 straight. Thats just something you would never see out of Lebron. Its admirable that he tries to set up his teammates, but he doesnt have the killer desire. Neither Wade or Kobe passes to Flip at the end of the game....the shot is theirs to take.

Ferretsquig said:
[SIZE=-1]Player [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fgm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fga [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fg% [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ftm [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fta [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ast [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]T/O[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Carmelo Anthony [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]10 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].625 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kobe Bryant [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]7 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]28 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].250 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]0 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dwyane Wade [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].375 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]3 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]5 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]LeBron James [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1].125 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2 [/SIZE]

criteria:
24 seconds or less on the clock
game is tied or the player's team is down by 1 or 2

So we judge who is the best player only in the last 24 seconds of a game? A guy can post a triple double night in and night out but we ignore that and only look at the last 24 seconds? Please......

MikeO said:
So we judge who is the best player only in the last 24 seconds of a game? A guy can post a triple double night in and night out but we ignore that and only look at the last 24 seconds? Please......

Mike...I also agree that Lebron is better than Wade...

BUT NOT MUCH BETTER....like maybe .05% better.....

But it is not even close between Kobe and Lebron.

Kobe Bryant is the clear cut BEST PLAYER in the NBA.

It really isn't close guys.

you shouldn't need to have a game winner against that team, you should be blowing them out. the Cavs are choking like they did down the stretch last year

MikeO said:

One stat is just as meaningless as another. If Wade or Kobe put some effort into it they could rack up the numbers and get triple doubles. All they would need to do is put a little less effort into playing defense.

I like the last 24 second stat. Of course it doesnt mean much, but it shows who wants to take the shot at the end and how effective they are. Expand it to the last 2 minutes and there is even a more telling difference, but Pierce dominates that stat so we wont show it :tongue:

nick1 said:
you shouldn't need to have a game winner against that team

The Bobcats are a good team....dont let that record fool you. They just cant finish games...Felton was tearing it up at the end of the game against the Cavs, but in most games they dissapear down the stretch. They have all the pieces to be a good team, all thats missing is a scorer. Morrison perhaps?

Ferretsquig said:
The Bobcats are a good team....dont let that record fool you. They just cant finish games...Felton was tearing it up at the end of the game against the Cavs, but in most games they dissapear down the stretch. They have all the pieces to be a good team, all thats missing is a scorer. Morrison perhaps?
they need Okafur to get healthy

MikeO said:

No but put it this way

I say I will give you one of two guys, they both are great players with very comparable stats, however one guy is clutch the other isnt, who do you chose

SMadison29 said:
Albeit vs the worst team in the NBA but he finally hit a game winner making him 1 for 19 or 20 on such shots. Has he turned the corner? I doubt it.

Everything else he does on the court is simply amazing though...only knack on him is his pressure situation shots really. Congrats to lebron, maybe it'll spark something under him

Ferretsquig said:

:yeahthat:

Helps with sean may and okafor have been gone from the starting lineup for the past 40+ games. Next year this is a team that with a good coach maybe tubby smith and a good scorer possibly adam morrison could be making a surprise playoff run.

Starting lineup next year
PG Brevin Knight
SG Adam Morrison
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Emeka Okafor
C Primoz Brezic
Bench - Raymond Felton
Bench - Sean May
Bench - Melvin Ely

Section126 said:
Mike...I also agree that Lebron is better than Wade...

BUT NOT MUCH BETTER....like maybe .05% better.....

But it is not even close between Kobe and Lebron.

Kobe Bryant is the clear cut BEST PLAYER in the NBA.

It really isn't close guys.

:yes: Completely agree...

Alex22 said:
No but put it this way

I say I will give you one of two guys, they both are great players with very comparable stats, however one guy is clutch the other isnt, who do you chose

the whole "clutch" thing is in the eye of the beholder. It's overrated. I want the BEST player.

I think. Kobe...7/28.

That's completely wrong. Kobe has hit a lot more than 7 game winning shots, maybe in one year. He probably has that alone in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom