On Sunday, Jakeem Grant’'s 101-yard kickoff return broke the dolphins' franchise record for most special teams returns for a TD (VIDEO) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On Sunday, Jakeem Grant’'s 101-yard kickoff return broke the dolphins' franchise record for most special teams returns for a TD (VIDEO)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Miami’s two-game win streak was snapped at the hands of Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills. But it wasn’t all doom and gloom for Miami

Jakeem Grant broke the Dolphins’ franchise record for most kick/punt returns for a TD.

Here’s a look at his four career TDs.

He’s pretty bad at football but he certainly is fast.

not worth the extension

Ginn only had 3 return TDs? I thought for sure he had more

I mean, 2 KO returns for touchdowns in that one Jets game alone
Pretty sure the only other one was that punt return against the Eagles in that dismal season his rookie year.

So much for losing a step.

Thank, OP. I'll take any positive news I can get.

I take back anything bad I've ever said about Jakeem, may he remain a Dolphin forever with that speeeeeeeeed!

Wow. Maybe he just had a lot of big returns im remembering
He snuck some big plays in there for us for sure. My favorite memory was the first Jets game that season (before the 2 TD return game) when he burned Revis and Henne found him for a 50-yard bomb on a play action. Thinking about that game still gives me chills.

I take back anything bad I've ever said about Jakeem, may he remain a Dolphin forever with that speeeeeeeeed!
I think that run put to rest any that doubted his speed post injury.

That crosser last week was pretty good evidence, as well. The DB had no shot at staying with him.

he needs a better td celebration lol, number 16 looks like he caught a head injury in the dogpile, he was limp and motionless

Back
Top Bottom