On Sunday, Jakeem Grant’'s 101-yard kickoff return broke the dolphins' franchise record for most special teams returns for a TD (VIDEO) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On Sunday, Jakeem Grant’'s 101-yard kickoff return broke the dolphins' franchise record for most special teams returns for a TD (VIDEO)

He had the procedure on his achilles one year ago tomorrow. It wasn't a full rupture so it didn't need a total repair.

He might just now be rounding into form. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't 100% yet and will be even faster next season.

He’s pretty bad at football but he certainly is fast.

not worth the extension

Totally worth the extension for less than 5 million a year. He may not be the greatest wr or have the best hands but he has world class speed. You can teach a guy to catch better but you cannot teach speed. If we ever get a an oline that can hold up, Grant stretching the field with an improving Gesicki in the middle with Parker and Williams could be a very scary.

Man he was running out of gas badly the last 20 yards or so.
I'm happy he had enough left to outrun the last defender to the endzone.

The offense needs to find a way to get him envolved more. Anytime he touches the ball he's a threat to take it to the house.
Also, When he's in the game the defender is already 10 yards off and bailing at the snap like the place is on fire.
OC need to find a way to use his ability to clear and bring routes into those areas. Of course it helps if the OL can hold up their end of things.

Good to see him take it to the house. He needs to work on his hands so that he can be a weapon as a punt returner, maybe even a deep threat WR...

Ginn only had 3 return TDs? I thought for sure he had more

I mean, 2 KO returns for touchdowns in that one Jets game alone
It’s semantics. If you count his whole family, he had 11:

Tedd Ginn Jr: 3
Tedd Ginn Sr: 2
Mama Ginn: 2
Great Grandpa Ginn: 1 (leather helmet era)
Little Brother Ginn: 1
2nd cousin Ginn: 1
Some guy who claims to be a Ginn but no one can confirm: 1

Total=11

I really like him on those drag type routes when it's 3rd and short..That's easy money! Easy converstion type stuff. There's nobody, especially LBs, that can stay with him once he gets in a full sprint.

Back
Top Bottom