One more hubcap stolen from the "Phillip Rivers" bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One more hubcap stolen from the "Phillip Rivers" bandwagon

Re: One more hubcap stolen from the "Phillip Rivers" bandwagon

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Bills to draft a quarterback

He's not going to be available at #20, so let's move on.

Wow. That would be the second year in a row the Bills came off a losing record to select a player that wont play for them in the upcoming season. You would think as high as they get to pick all the time they'd grab a starter.

I think they're blowing smoke, who in all reality would go and tell the public who they're going to draft? That's just not smart business, it could be a ploy to get someone to move up in front of them for no reason.

Philip Rivers has also been invited to MSG to attend the draft, almost guarenteeing that he will be a high pick.

Thank God, no more "should have drafted Rivers....blah blah blah..."

This is rediculous!! Spielman should do everything in his power to move up and draft Rivers...even if that means trading away Ogun AND Ricky! Why can't anyone see that Rivers is the future of this team? Rivers will be a hall of fame QB. Who cares about his weak arm strength and the fact that he struggles with the deep ball?..that's not as important as his winning percentage in college! This team has no starting caliber QB, do you really think Feeley is the answer? Rivers can come in and start as a rookie...he will lead us to the superbowl I guarantee it!

:tongue: he he he j/k

Originally posted by Noodle Arm
This is rediculous!! Spielman should do everything in his power to move up and draft Rivers...even if that means trading away Ogun AND Ricky! Why can't anyone see that Rivers is the future of this team? Rivers will be a hall of fame QB. Who cares about his weak arm strength and the fact that he struggles with the deep ball?..that's not as important as his winning percentage in college! This team has no starting caliber QB, do you really think Feeley is the answer? Rivers can come in and start as a rookie...he will lead us to the superbowl I guarantee it!

:tongue: he he he j/k

Feeley is the best QB in the NFL. He has proven over time to be not only a franchise QB, he'll also be a HOF QB. Who cares about the fact that he didnt hardly play a snap last year. He is clearly an upgrade over Jay Fiedler and should start because he beat teams with such great records two years ago on a loaded roster, just like Ray Lucas and Brian Griese. Who cares about Feleey's limited mobility and questionable arm strength. We should stick with the idea of him taking over because we invested such a high pick into a sure fire answer. Everyone knows that if a team invests a third round value into a QB he is a sure thing starter that deserves his position to be handed to him.

So what if this time last year less than 1% of the universe would have argued that Feeley is better than Fiedler. Feely learned alot on the bench and with his limited reps in practice and will now easily unseat Fiedler and lead us to victory.

LOL..See Noodles, it can go both ways!:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some major pipe smokin' goin' on in this room.

I just fell into a room that mentioned Feeley as THE BEST QB in the NFL AND that we should trade Wale AND Ricky to get Rivers.

Even though the Rivers' fan admitted he can't throw the long ball or this or that. But he sure won a lot in College!

WOOPTY DO.

This IS
THE
NATIONAL
FOOTBALL
LEAGUE

I just checked Rivers' NFL stats.... 0% completion, 0 for 0 for 0 TDs and 0 INTs. In close games, he's 0 for 0. He has a W/L record of 0/0.

This kid is the BOMB!

I see Speilman has competition on the horizon.... the Draft Wizard is upon us!

Here's ya sign! :stupid:

Originally posted by NathanHunt

I just fell into a room that mentioned Feeley as THE BEST QB in the NFL AND that we should trade Wale AND Ricky to get Rivers.

Even though the Rivers' fan admitted he can't throw the long ball or this or that. But he sure won a lot in College!

WOOPTY DO.

This IS
THE
NATIONAL
FOOTBALL
LEAGUE

I just checked Rivers' NFL stats.... 0% completion, 0 for 0 for 0 TDs and 0 INTs. In close games, he's 0 for 0. He has a W/L record of 0/0.

This kid is the BOMB!

Ummm you did notice the J/K on my post right? I'm not a Rivers fan...and I agree with you. Was just poking fun at SOME of the Rivers lovers who tend to go overboard.

EDIT: Ahhh ok just read your follow up post...you got me (me no have good edjumacation) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by NathanHunt

WOOPTY DO.

This IS
THE
NATIONAL
FOOTBALL
LEAGUE

This kid is the BOMB!

Did you read the entire post before replying? Both post that you are referring to were JOKES!

Back
Top Bottom