One of Henne's problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of Henne's problems

Neither is his offensive lines.....

6 sacks already? What....are they blindfolded?

He'll learn as he plays more he did hold on to the ball today and take some unnecessary sacks.

Let's remember he a still a very young quarterback. With time his decisions will get better and he won't take as many sacks. Give Henne some time to grow and he will me a good NFL quarterback.

Sanchez looks like a 3 year starter and Henne looks like a rookie. The fins were lucky today they didnt need to rely on Henne to win the game.

Henne will be fine...The wildcat stops him from getting into a rhythm...
and we have NO wideouts or help catching the ball.
Listen,there isn't going to be another Marino.
I want a good solid tuff QB that can win games.

I want a good solid tuff QB that can win games.

That is true, but Henne hasnt shown he can win games. If this team didnt have the wildcat and Ginn returning 2 kickoffs they would be 0-6

For ****'s sake people!! This is his 4th career game starting!!!! Against one of the best if not thee best defenses in the league. Give the guy a ****ing break!! All things considered, I think he was OK. The only real flaw I saw in his game today was not throwing the ball away when there was nothing available. He will also have to learn that it is OK to throw the ball at a runningback's feet, they won't call grounding for that. Also take into account that the running game was a complete non-factor, there were MORE dropped passes, and horrible protection today!! I am just really impressed he didn't turn the ball over, that in itself is an accomplishment. Ease up!! He WILL get better!

Did you watch the last drive against the Jets at all on the last Monday Night game? Some of the throws he made to keep the drive going?

Back
Top Bottom