One of Henne's problems | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of Henne's problems

Couldn't it also be our WR's just aren't getting open? When they do they drop it (Hi, Bess).
the wr's are having a hard time.but like i have said before .we run a very vanilla passing attack.it's check 1-2 then dump it it off. if he has time.henne doesnt get to play action pass on 2nd down much ,because of the cat.we need to stick to the i-formation more.this will help us on 1st and 2nd down with the play action pass.plus it helps the wr's because its not 3rd and 10 with pass coverage schemes.rookie come back in on 3rd and 10 and get us a first down lol.we should get away from the cat more and more.we can run out of the i formation,and it will help wr's and henne.

I think Henne has looked like a legitimate NFL QB this year...when he is not under pressuer. Under pressure he has made some bad plays. Now I do much prefer a sack to an interception, but multiple 15 yard losses is not good. I hope that his pocket presence improves, but that was the knock on him at Michigan too and it didn't get fixed in 4 years there.

Still it could be worse. Henne has looked better than just about all the other QBs that have come through here since Marino retired other than Pennington. I hope he can become our guy because if he isn't we are in for a long search for another QB.

All Henne can do is complete screens. like 5 of his 12 completions are screens.

Please, this guy has a gun and hes already showed it, it took Brees and Manning 3 years before you really saw how good they were.......

Manning looked good his rookie season he just made a lot of bad decisions. I believe Brees was pretty good his first few years too. Both of them showed the ability to dissect defenses with their arms, but had to develop the ability to read the defense.

Henne has shown a gun, but I am not sure about his accuracy. Sometimes it looks like he can thread a needle, then he overthrows a wide open receiver by a lot. I don't think we will have to wait 3 years to see what his physical capabilities are, we should have a pretty good idea by the end of this season. As of right now I don't know if he is good or not.

Manning looked good his rookie season he just made a lot of bad decisions. I believe Brees was pretty good his first few years too. Both of them showed the ability to dissect defenses with their arms, but had to develop the ability to read the defense.

Henne has shown a gun, but I am not sure about his accuracy. Sometimes it looks like he can thread a needle, then he overthrows a wide open receiver by a lot. I don't think we will have to wait 3 years to see what his physical capabilities are, we should have a pretty good idea by the end of this season. As of right now I don't know if he is good or not.

Brees was not very good his first few years that is why they drafted Rivers. Brees had his first good year the same year Rivers was drafted. Either way I have faith in Henne, he has played very well so far, had a few rough moments but nothing too bad, he is still learning.

Back
Top Bottom