One Pic to sum up our Entire season! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Pic to sum up our Entire season!

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

There he is looking perfect and there "we" are just watching it happen like watching a train wreck!

That was just a beautiful and quick pass to an oversized wide receiver. The DBs had little hope.

"Jason Allen, who the hell, wtf?" That's the first thing that i thought of when we drafted this guy. I was hoping for Manny Lawson or Bobby Carpenter with the pick but that didn't happen. Not saying that Allen can't be good but we could have gotten him later.

jason allen-wow you see how pretty & precise david threw that pass? travis daniels-yeah i wish joey could throw passes like that.

PhinFan0202 said:
"Jason Allen, who the hell, wtf?" That's the first thing that i thought of when we drafted this guy. I was hoping for Manny Lawson or Bobby Carpenter with the pick but that didn't happen.

Not knocking your post with this question or defending Allen but...how are those other guys playing?

Uncle Rico II said:
Not knocking your post with this question or defending Allen but...how are those other guys playing?
He doesn't know. If we drafted Carpenter, he would have wanted Lawson or Allen :lol:

bakedmatt said:
That was just a beautiful and quick pass to an oversized wide receiver. The DBs had little hope.

DB's had little hope?

They had little hope because the both of them were beat.
It could have been a 5'2" WR and he would have scored with the seperation he had on Daniels.

Gonzo said:
He doesn't know. If we drafted Carpenter, he would have wanted Lawson or Allen :lol:

No not really. I thought Manny Lawson would have made a good DE/OLB hybrid. I'm not fickle with my opinion so don't assume that i am.

Uncle Rico II said:

I think Lawsons done pretty well and Carpenter is more of a Roth rotational type guy, but hey at least those guys are playing more than the dime package.

Back
Top Bottom