One Thing I Haven’t Seen…… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Thing I Haven’t Seen……

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Everyone jumping on McDaniels jock strap and rightfully so but when you give some credit to Grier for getting him some of these players?
All heard over the past year how most of you hated Grier
How bout some of you eating crow BITCHES

Everyone jumping on McDaniels jock strap and rightfully so but when you give some credit to Grier for getting him some of these players?
Grier seems to be the type of GM that caters to his HC... So it somewhat gives him a pass when **** goes bad because... **** Flores... but at the same time, some of the credit needs to be taken away when **** hits... Cant have your cake and eat it too...

Grier seems to be the type of GM that caters to his HC... So it somewhat gives him a pass when **** goes bad because... **** Flores... but at the same time, some of the credit needs to be taken away when **** hits... Cant have your cake and eat it too...
Definitely agree, but I would also say a GM has to walk a fine line. He can't give a coach players they don't want, and he also has to negotiate contracts that make sense beyond one season.

On the other hand, he has to believe in the "vision" a HC has for the organization. I think that, more than anything, created the rift with the last clown.

Grier probably thought Flores was a friend but in a cutthroat world you don't have any. We live and we learn but we are in a great situation because of him.

Definitely agree, but I would also say a GM has to walk a fine line. He can't give a coach players they don't want, and he also has to negotiate contracts that make sense beyond one season.

On the other hand, he has to believe in the "vision" a HC has for the organization. I think that, more than anything, created the rift with the last clown.
Yeah definitely not saying he's a bad GM, but I think his success(or lack thereof) is heavily driven by his HC, which he gets to hire... That being said, I think he hit on the HC so I expect him to have a good run going forward.

Grier has done a great job in being aggressive and getting this team some pizzaz in free agency.

There are still several instances in the draft where I wish I was making the pick instead of him.

Ok
But **** isn’t hitting the fan right now
Looks ok to me

Grier has made a lot of good picks, but he has also missed on some first round picks. I’d give him a B.

Been drinkin' again?

As someone who would have deep sixed Grier in a heartbeat, I've warmed up to him a bit, but ONLY because he brought in some GREAT help as mentioned in this thread.

I'm fine with him staying on, as almost anyone can learn. He's proven to be decent the last couple years and I don't think anyone should say otherwise.

I'll be damned if I'll eat crow on this one though ;)

Back
Top Bottom