Open apology to the dolphin front office | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open apology to the dolphin front office

Originally posted by phinphan
Great avatar burghPhinFan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW...what is the average flight speed of a Swallow??

African or European?

and I still would like to pick up a veteran OLT.

Great thread, good analysis. I'm preparing to check for good recipes for crow. btw regarding the speed of the swallow my favorite color is red....no blue...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I do not think that we picked up a p[layer anywhere near Ricky. Nor would I argue that last season could be better than this off-season...............but if we can land Knight and Griese we would not only address this seasons needs but also addressing next years(Marion and Fiedler-big money starts the following season) I started this thread because it showed me not to panic and to have faith in D.W and R. Spiel. THey want the phins to win more than any of us fans(well, Except for me maybe!!!):lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DannyNoonan

African or European?

and I still would like to pick up a veteran OLT.

-- What are you saying? That Coconuts migrate?

-- You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...I fart in your general direction:lol: :lol: :cool: :lol: :eat:

### That may well be the funniest and most quoted movie of all time!! Great thread.

Well here I go again. Why do I have to be the one to rain on the parade??

Guys we have picked up Junior Seau. Other than that we really have not done anything. Especially in addressing the area of need for this team. We have not signed Sammy Knight or Brian Griese. As of now my off season grade is a C-. Prior to Seau it was a D-.

As nice as it is to have Seau and even Knight, it doesn't solve our severe deficiency in the passing game. We still have no WR to offset Chambers. Thompson has not proven anything yet. His stats ar eno better than McNights and we still have not solved the O Line problem. If Griese comes in we may have a solution to the QB problem. If so, my grade goes to B-.

The defense was in the top 3, the running game near the top, the passing game almost at the bottom.

I am sorry, but to ask me to get excited about these draft picks is a little much. More often than not they do not make it. To expect that Moore, Tolver, Smith, and Lee are all going to be hits is far fetched.

So I am still waiting for us to get better in the areas we need. Until then I am holding fast to my C- grade.

I will enjoy being wrong about all of this if it plays out that way.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Well here I go again. Why do I have to be the one to rain on the parade??

Guys we have picked up Junior Seau. Other than that we really have not done anything. Especially in addressing the area of need for this team. We have not signed Sammy Knight or Brian Griese. As of now my off season grade is a C-. Prior to Seau it was a D-.

As nice as it is to have Seau and even Knight, it doesn't solve our severe deficiency in the passing game. We still have no WR to offset Chambers. Thompson has not proven anything yet. His stats ar eno better than McNights and we still have not solved the O Line problem. If Griese comes in we may have a solution to the QB problem. If so, my grade goes to B-.

The defense was in the top 3, the running game near the top, the passing game almost at the bottom.

I am sorry, but to ask me to get excited about these draft picks is a little much. More often than not they do not make it. To expect that Moore, Tolver, Smith, and Lee are all going to be hits is far fetched.

So I am still waiting for us to get better in the areas we need. Until then I am holding fast to my C- grade.

I will enjoy being wrong about all of this if it plays out that way.

You're not raining on our parade dude, you're raining on your own.
You see, no matter how many times you say something or how OFTEN, it doesn't make it true. There are going to be those that believe you and there are going to be those that don't. The ones that don't believe you are just going to dismiss your pessimism and discount your opinion and go on with their sunny parade.

you guys had better keep working, considering the moves the bills and pats made.. :D

are you telling me one old LB with a big price tag, one slow cast off from the vaunted Redskins WR group, a very washed up DB, an average DT from the rams, and a couple draft picks that were taken 3 rounds too early equals one of your best offseasons? :lol:

:cheers: to sammy knight signing in green bay tomorrow.

....and you're definately not raining on tatonka's parade, fin-atic.

Originally posted by inFINSible
....and you're definately not raining on tatonka's parade, fin-atic.

:lol: :lol:

I will let our boys in aqua and orange do that for us. They will be REAL glad to see the cow pies this season.

I wonder of any of these guys will show up here after the losses?

Fin...we don't know how good this off season is until the season..that includes you..this may be the best off season next to the off season that produce the undefeated team of 72..The mix of old and new, may be just what this team needed...I don't understand your statement about we haven't address our OL..Man I don't know what you've been watching..We do have new receivers...Ward and OG are not on the team if I remember correctly..We seem to have greater depth...and nothing you say has change that..you act like you know exactly what each new member of this team is capable of...We didn't know McMicheal last year..Nails surprise us..pleasantly..Burnette, Jay williams were pleasant surprise..Chester was pretty good playing hurt last year..add Ogu to the mix of pleasant surprises, other than Ricky, none of these guys were big name players....had the time last year, we lost Gardener, Walker, Cousins and we thought Oh man..The D was rank #3 at the end..unfortunately we had many injuries on the O..they were averaging 27.1 points a game before the injuries..in the 1st year of a new O..now in their 2nd with some minor additions..don't you want to give them the benefit of a doubt..lets see them play before you go Mark Dixon on us..

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Phins13
A month or so back, my patience slowly started to fade as well as my confidence in D.W and R.Spiel. We lost out on Gandy and said publicly we were not interested in Junior Seau.I wrote a post that I did not think we were aggressive enough in trying to upgrade this team at certain positions.(I am a Wann/Spiel fan). Now a few months later, we are on the verge of the biggest off-season in phins history. Not only did we sign Seau,we also picked Thompson,Buckley,Zgonia and are on the verge of signing Knight and Griese(fingers crossed) We also signed C.Rogers and have both Newsom and Baker playing well in Europe. All these signings were great additions as well as cap friendly. Kudos to the front office for a great start to this phin season............a lot more to go I hope!!!!!! Now if we can just stay off our coach's and G.M's back,(myself included) let's sit back and watch them try to finish what they have started. Also the draft we had seems to look better everyday..........Moore,Tolliver etc.

Wow good for you man, nice post.

Oliver...

Originally posted by fin-atic

:lol: :lol:

I will let our boys in aqua and orange do that for us. They will be REAL glad to see the cow pies this season.

I wonder of any of these guys will show up here after the losses?

it has been so long since the fish have beat the bills, that it would be tough to tell how the bills fans will respond IF your lucky enough to beat the bills.. rofl..

we didnt have to worry it last year.. that is for sure..

man i love sweeping the fish.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom