Open Your Eyes People!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open Your Eyes People!!!

RocKStaR

Scout Team
Reaction score
Sparano Aint going no where. Our owner is Stephen Ross. He knows nothing about football. He is a real estate guru and has no clue how to run a sports team. He doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. Sparano will talk him out of it like he did in the off season. Ireland and tony should be fired tomorrow and i will pray but ross will not do it. he will talk with bill parcells and bill will convince him not to do it. Were screwed for a long time people. I will be shocked in ross pulls the trigger but i also will be moonwalking naked down the street if he does..

Buckle up for a record setting losing season.
The secondary coach should be fired on Monday. Just a terrible performance again.
Our players can't be that bad, it must be the coaches.

Yep. He may have alot of money, but the guy is an idiot when it comes to football. All he bought the team for was a status symbol so he could schmooze with the celebs...

The best thing he can do is keep Tony for the year. 0 and 16

Sparano Aint going no where. Our owner is Stephen Ross. He knows nothing about football. He is a real estate guru and has no clue how to run a sports team. He doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. Sparano will talk him out of it like he did in the off season.

Ross is no "football guy" by a long shot but he also didn't get where he is in business or all his money by being soft or making decisions that lost money. Is there any doubt he would have sent Sparano packing as soon as he could IF he could have gotten Harbaugh like he wanted??? You can be sure that the lost revenue that comes with losing is affecting his wallet and causing Ross''s blood to boil.

You think Sparano "talked him out of it" ??? Haha.

The uncertainty created by the lockout & no good standout coaches available at the time after the Harbaugh fiasco were the reasons why he extended Sparano's contract.

Brian Daboll, was with the Patriots as a coach when they went to the super bowl, he has more talent here than he did in Cleveland, LMAO. The people on this board that defended the hiring of him should ban themselves from here. Get with it and quit drinking that kool aid. We are a laughing stock!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, nobody makes that much money without being competitive in nature. His franchise will lose money in the short term with poor attendance at home games, and in the long run because losing teams don't create large fan bases, which makes your organization worth a lot less money! I am sure he knows how to fire people, we just have to hope he can bring in a winning set of people!

Ross is no "football guy" by a long shot but he also didn't get where he is in business or all his money by being soft or making decisions that lost money. Is there any doubt he would have sent Sparano packing as soon as he could IF he could have gotten Harbaugh like he wanted??? You can be sure that the lost revenue that comes with losing is affecting his wallet and causing Ross''s blood to boil.

You think Sparano "talked him out of it" ??? Haha.

The uncertainty created by the lockout & no good standout coaches available at the time after the Harbaugh fiasco were the reasons why he extended Sparano's contract.

Yup, he is so smart, he think that fans don't mind come seeing a losing team as long as they can "settle" for stupid non football **** like irrelevant celebrity owners and a dumb nightclub. The same owner that embarrassed himself and the franchise by chasing a coach around like a puppy dog, only to not get him and yet retain the same mediocre coach. The same owner that proclaimed Henne to be the next Dan Marino for the dolphins. The same owner that allowed the hiring of a Mangini cast-off...really...yeah THAT mangini...

Great owner. The guy has ZERO football sense. The dolphins are another investment. Jerry Jones aside and whose Cowboys haven't really been relevant for years, the rest of the billionaire owners have been failures as far as I can tell.

Yup, he is so smart, he think that fans don't mind come seeing a losing team as long as they can "settle" for stupid non football **** like irrelevant celebrity owners and a dumb nightclub. The same owner that embarrassed himself and the franchise by chasing a coach around like a puppy dog, only to not get him and yet retain the same mediocre coach. The same owner that proclaimed Henne to be the next Dan Marino for the dolphins. The same owner that allowed the hiring of a Mangini cast-off...really...yeah THAT mangini...

Great owner. The guy has ZERO football sense. The dolphins are another investment. Jerry Jones aside and whose Cowboys haven't really been relevant for years, the rest of the billionaire owners have been failures as far as I can tell.

Agree that he has zero football sense.......where did you get the idea that I thought he did???

Listen, I don't like Ross as an owner any more than you do but we're stuck with him unless you want to call him and try to talk him into selling the team.

I think the ONE good thing about him is that he knows that he doesn't have football sense so he busies himself with the flashy parts in trying to draw interest by the fans. He's far away from a Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder which is good and I think he's just biding his time until he can make the change at the end of this season.

Again, don't forget....there was a lot of uncertainty with the lockout looming this year, whether we'd have a full season, etc. - Yeah, he took a shot at Harbaugh because he was a Michigan alum and a toy Ross wanted but when it didn't happen he probably figured "screw it"..stick with what I have till this all shakes out and make a total changeover in 2012 when we know the deal with labor deal, salary caps, etc.

Back
Top Bottom