Opening Day Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opening Day Tickets

My wife and I worked out our finances, and we are going to keep my tickets! In fact we splurged and they gave us a credit for our upper bowl seats, and we bought in ClaytonAndDuper's section, 122. We are row 27, seats 18, and 19! How is 122? Anyone know?

awing_pilot said:
we'llall start organizing a finheaven tailgate as the season gets closer, we'll do it up nicely for you folks from out of town. I have a fin heaven flag so it'll be easy to find

would you do it up for every home game or just the first? I may fly down for the chiefs game..
LETS GO FINS!!!

i wish the season would just start already!!!!

I love to tailgate I do it for every game, but i really try to arrnge it a few times a year with finheaven members.. sure i can do it for the chiefs game!!!!

noles were gonna be doing it up in section 122 baby. im going to go crazy, especially if my buddy the broncos fan is in attendance.

the rest of the games most likely ill be in the 400's, and as soon as my finances free up a bit ill grab some season tickets up there, exactly how far of a drive is it from say orlando to the staidum

where did you guys get your tickets? I'm been waiting for them to come out. I'll be going with 4 other people and unfortunately two of them are Bronco fans

claytonAndDuper said:
the rest of the games most likely ill be in the 400's, and as soon as my finances free up a bit ill grab some season tickets up there, exactly how far of a drive is it from say orlando to the staidum

your looking at a 3.5-4 hr. drive

considering i drove 23 hours 3 times when i was in the process of moving from ri to orlando, thats nothing. im gonna go down saturday nite and stay in some cheap *** hotel, anything around the stadium area?

claytonAndDuper said:
considering i drove 23 hours 3 times when i was in the process of moving from ri to orlando, thats nothing. im gonna go down saturday nite and stay in some cheap *** hotel, anything around the stadium area?
I really don't know but have you ever been to the stadium before? if not then you should know that it lies on the edge of Miami so you can stay somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale cheap and then come gameday you only have a half hour drive to the stadium if you want to do it that way (it could be up to an hour if traffic is bad, depends on when you head over, if you leave at 9 or 10 then you'll be fine)

i went once when we crushed the jets 30-3...but that was years ago and i flew into miami and stayed at a nice hotel on south beach. im talking a low rent broke 25 year old dude one of which still lives with his parents type hotels

I will be 3 sections down from you. I am in section 432 row 15. And I agree with what others say, there are no bad seats in dolphins stadium. And season tickets are so cheap down here. My family has Giants season tickets and those suckers are more expensive for 1 seat then mine are for both seats.

Back
Top Bottom