Opening Day Tickets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opening Day Tickets

I've never been to the opening game of the season.

Do they do anything special, as in introducing players/coaches etc.?

Anything that anyone can share about past opening days?

Dolfan1000 said:
I've never been to the opening game of the season.

Do they do anything special, as in introducing players/coaches etc.?

Anything that anyone can share about past opening days?
I've never been to an opening game but in any regular season home game the Dolphins always introduce either the starting offense or the starting defense

I was talking to a ticket agent I know who told me that its actually a disadvantage for ticket sales that every home game we have this season is at 1 PM, not even one at 4 and none at night. The heat drives people away.

Dolfan1000 said:
I was talking to a ticket agent I know who told me that its actually a disadvantage for ticket sales that every home game we have this season is at 1 PM, not even one at 4 and none at night. The heat drives people away.

its rough. i remember the pats game i went to 2 or 3 years back. a lot of pats fans that traveled to the game from NE were laying or sitting in the hallways where the concessions are. most of them were turning red and looking like they were on the verge of passing out. it was awesome :evil:

nick1 said:
your looking at a 3.5-4 hr. drive

I'm not from Florida, but last year I went to the Rams game (1st win :D ). Right after the game I drove to Orlando (Kissimmee) and I swear it only took me 2.5 to maybe 3 hours tops. There wasn't any traffic once I got on the toll road.

SikOne said:
I'm not from Florida, but last year I went to the Rams game (1st win :D ). Right after the game I drove to Orlando (Kissimmee) and I swear it only took me 2.5 to maybe 3 hours tops. There wasn't any traffic once I got on the toll road.
traffic is better when your going north

nick1 said:
traffic is better when your going north

Well, that explains it. Damm, that game was the time of my life. I'm gonna try to make the Barfalo game this year.

Ark139954 said:
r any of u going to any games up north

There is a large contingent of us here in NJ and I always have a tailgate party going in Jet land.
All Dolphins fans are welcome to join

SikOne said:

you take the turnpike?

Back
Top Bottom