Opening Day Tickets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opening Day Tickets

I am all about the heat, in fact I hope it is 110 degrees opening day, make the Broncos fans cry even harder when Feeley shreds their defense for 350 yards and three touchdowns in a blowout. When it gets that hot I always show up in a long sleve shirt and a jacket. If the Buffalo fans can get naked in 2 degree weather at their games I do the exact same thing, minus the nakedness

nick1 said:
can you trust this site? I usually wait till the offical Dolphins site sells them.. they have a Parking Pass selling for 60$ :confused:

60 bucks for one game???

MelbournePhin said:
considering that its 20 bucks for crappy parking, why not pay 60 for something close to the stadium?
$20.00 does get you close to the stadium. $60 for a parking pass is a ripoff.

where are you all getting the tickets, I plan on going to this game but was told when I called that tickets aren't available until July

MelbournePhin said:
considering that its 20 bucks for crappy parking, why not pay 60 for something close to the stadium?

Thats ridiculous...if you get there at a decent time...you can park in the orange lots for 20 bucks and be close to the stadium...now if you get there later, you'll be screwed and have to park in one of the farther lots...also, there are people selling parking passes to the purple lots and the blue lots all around the stadium on your way in for 30-40 max. 60 bucks is flat out crazy.

Dolfan1000 said:
I've never been to the opening game of the season.

Do they do anything special, as in introducing players/coaches etc.?

Anything that anyone can share about past opening days?

they give things away, Publix supermarkets gives away calenders or foam thingies or little white auto flags (I must have had twenty of those suckers)... something small. Winn Dixie gave us deoderant, azhols. Advice, take a big baggie in with you that will protect your new stuff from the rain.I lost about half of my stuff from Danny's retirement celebration game against the Ravens, because baggies weren't big enough. The flags were the best ever though, when you saw one you knew they were at the same game and you would give each other a little "we're cool" kinda nod. I been given stuff at training camp too.

FEELEYgoinDEEP said:
Just got done ordering opening day tickets. :D We are currently in Louisville, ky.
My wife and I have seen one game so far in Miami, most of them have been in Indianalpolis. We have sect 435 row 18, both under 55.00:eek:

Will be taking binoculars:lol: Lets crush the orange:fire:

When did tics go on sale? Or are you buying them through someone?

I have always had a strange kind of affection for the cash lot. There is nothing fancy about tailgating out there. We are actualy tailgating, meaning we sit on the tailgate of our cars, get drunk in the back of a pickup truck while chain smoking and talking football. The ground is covered in rocks, cigarette butts and broken beer bottles; fans are passed out between cars. Myself and my underage friends can rock the beer-bong with no police enforcement intervention. We can piss on the tire of a parked car and no one thinks twice. It is a beautifull thing. I'm sorry, what is the topic again?:)

Back
Top Bottom