Opinion - Dolphins @ Steelers Likely To Be The Early Saturday Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion - Dolphins @ Steelers Likely To Be The Early Saturday Game

nyashfan

For Earth Below
Reaction score
It appears that the NFL has stripped ESPN of their coverage of the early Saturday 4:30pm playoff game. Thank God - NBC with Tirico will offer a much better telecast. The Dolphins @ Steelers appears to be the most likely game for this time slot; Giants @ Packers would undoubtedly be the Saturday night game with Raiders @ Texans the CBS Sunday 1:00pm snooze-fest. Redskins/Lions @ Seahawks would be the FOX Sunday 4:30pm game.

Lmfao not a chance. Houston-Oakland will be the early Saturday game. Easily the least intriguing matchup, and that's the slot for the least intriguing matchup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, early game, forget Tannehill playing. With Steelers benching their players they are going to be fresh as daisies against us.

I want the Sunday game

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hopefully they release the schedule tonight

Ugh, early game, forget Tannehill playing. With Steelers benching their players they are going to be fresh as daisies against us.

And hopefully a little rusty.

Lmfao not a chance. Houston-Oakland will be the early Saturday game. Easily the least intriguing matchup, and that's the slot for the least intriguing matchup.

Yeah thats the worst playoff game of the century, if the NFL was smart they would put that on Friday night and not advertise it.

I expect Finz/Steelers to be the Sunday Night game.

But we will see very soon.

Anybody know when they will announce it?

Right, Raiders - Texans is the worst match-up, so NBC would choose Dolphins - Steelers. A 4:30pm Saturday game is more "primetime" than Sunday at 1:00pm.

But, yes, Sunday at 1:00pm would be more preferable in terms of preparation and the likelihood that Tannehill could return.

I have a feeling it will be the early game Sunday. CBS doesn't want to show the Oakland-Houston game.

Right, Raiders - Texans is the worst match-up, so NBC would choose Dolphins - Steelers. A 4:30pm Saturday game is more "primetime" than Sunday at 1:00pm.

But, yes, Sunday at 1:00pm would be more preferable in terms of preparation and the likelihood that Tannehill could return.

No that's not how it works. They always put the least intriguing matchup on Saturday afternoon. Sunday 1:00 is considered the better time slot. It's been this way for years.

ESPN has the 4:30 game on SAT. I'm pretty sure of this.

Fins will most likely be 1pm on Sunday or 8:30 Sat. Just a hunch, but I'm thinking 8:30 SAT.

4:30 ESPN
8:30 CBS/NBC
1PM CBS/NBC
4PM FOX

4pm FOX game will most likely be the Giants. Not sure who gets the 2nd pick out of ESPN/CBS/NBC but CBS will undoubtly want Dolphins-Steelers over Oakland/Hou, just not sure they get to pick before NBC would. ESPN I think picks last due to them having the CFP and they have the worst timeslot.

Back
Top Bottom