Opinion - Dolphins @ Steelers Likely To Be The Early Saturday Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion - Dolphins @ Steelers Likely To Be The Early Saturday Game

Seattle won't be a 1pm and more then likely the won't put Oakland in a 1pm slot despite being on the road because of the people watchng on the West coast. Noway in hell they put Raiders/Texans in primetime either so they're almost locked into that 4:3o slot. I think it's 70/30 for Sunday at 1pm vs Saturday at 8:30 for Fins/Steel Boys

The Giants are the biggest market so their a lock to be either 4pm Sun or 8:30 Sat.

Interesting....I was on 2 Steelers fan sites and their isn't a single thread about the Dolphins. But plenty of complaining going on about how they have to now play KC in rd 2 instead of Oakland. haha.

It's time to give a lot of people a nice big ****burger to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team needs rest. Sunday is preferable. Particularly a day game in Pitt for weather purposes.

Armando Salguero
1m1 minute ago
Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Miami Dolphins will play at Pittsburgh Steelers next Sunday at 1 pm

Sunday 1pm.

Rejoice, boys. The NFL and the networks agree, Miami/Pittsburgh is a game everyone would much rather watch than the bum ass Raiders vs the bum ass Texans.

That's a huge advantage to us, full week of rest and better weather. Perfect.

Best option for warmer temperatures too, although there may be a snowstorm hitting the east coast next weekend. Too early to tell but that's what they are predicting...

1 PM is huge for rest and a possible Tannehill return. this worked out really well for us.

Good. I have work obligations next Saturday and my wife is a huge Steelers fan (:(....mentioned this in another thread, she's related to Jack Lambert so has been a life long fan).....no way was she not going to watch the game on Saturday and no way could she hide her feelings about the game until I got to watch it.

How so? Both Sat and Sun have a predicted high of 24.

I guess the 1pm time just gives more hope for warmer temperatures. I hope it doesn't get too crazy with snow, but in a way, a low scoring game with a lot of snow and wind might give us an advantage, Ala the Cardinals game. Not sure we win that game otherwise without all the wind giving Palmer fits.

Back
Top Bottom