Opinion - Dolphins @ Steelers Likely To Be The Early Saturday Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion - Dolphins @ Steelers Likely To Be The Early Saturday Game

Didn't you hear? The Fins just forfeited the game since all of the "professional analysts" give us no chance of winning!:sidelol:

I don't pay attention to that stuff, but that's probabaly the best possible thing that could happen. Let the Stelers be heavily favored. I'm hoping it opens as double digits...Let Juice and the boys get that chip

I don't pay attention to that stuff, but that's probabaly the best possible thing that could happen. Let the Stelers be heavily favored. I'm hoping it opens as double digits...Let Juice and the boys get that chip

It is double digits......PITT -10 at open..........

My FIOS guide is showing NBC televising both Saturday games with teams TBA and ESPN showing a 30 for 30 repeat.

I agree that ESPN would normally get the worst match-up, Raiders - Texans; but if NBC has the rights to both Saturday games then I would imagine that they would get priority to select the better game.

No way dolphins-steelers gets a worse time slot than Texans-raiders. Connor Cook might be starting for the Raiders for pete's sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. The once glorious franchise has gotten no respect for years now, with due cause. Bring Flipper back in his tank I say LOL.

No way dolphins-steelers gets a worse time slot than Texans-raiders. Connor Cook might be starting for the Raiders for pete's sake

I'd guess it looks like this: Saturday afternoon: Oakland-Houston; Saturday night: NYG-Green Bay; Sunday 1:00: Fins-Steelers; Sunday 4:25: Lions- Seahawks

Didn't you hear? The Fins just forfeited the game since all of the "professional analysts" give us no chance of winning!:sidelol:

Yeah why even bother playing the games? The experts are saying the Patriots vs Cowboys in the Superbowl. Guess it would save us all a lot of time.

My FIOS guide is showing NBC televising both Saturday games with teams TBA and ESPN showing a 30 for 30 repeat.

I agree that ESPN would normally get the worst match-up, Raiders - Texans; but if NBC has the rights to both Saturday games then I would imagine that they would get priority to select the better game.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl...championship-super-bowl-cbs-fox-nbc-espn-abc/

ESPN definitely gets a game. They're even advertising for it on tv

My girlfriends family decided to have a Christmas dinner this coming Saturday, so I'm praying we get Sunday

Seattle won't be a 1pm and more then likely the won't put Oakland in a 1pm slot despite being on the road because of the people watchng on the West coast. Noway in hell they put Raiders/Texans in primetime either so they're almost locked into that 4:3o slot. I think it's 70/30 for Sunday at 1pm vs Saturday at 8:30 for Fins/Steel Boys

The Giants are the biggest market so their a lock to be either 4pm Sun or 8:30 Sat.

Interesting....I was on 2 Steelers fan sites and their isn't a single thread about the Dolphins. But plenty of complaining going on about how they have to now play KC in rd 2 instead of Oakland. haha.

I'm hoping we play on sunday just to have an extra day to rest, practice and travel. Last thing we need is to travel on a short freaking week

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom